If you’re new to cooking fish or Seafood, you’re in the right place. The great thing about recipes like Cajun-style Salmon and ingredients like salmon / seafood, is that they’re often prepared in the simplest of ways. Cajun-style Salmon is a great recipe and soon you’ll be eating it more often than you thought.
Sorry no pics for s Cajun-style Salmon – soon.
Cajun-style Salmon Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword salmon
- Seafood Ginger Sesame Salmon RecipeIngredients: 1 sheet Reynolds Wrap heavy-duty, aluminum foil - (12" by 18"), 4 thin onion slices -- separated into, rings, 2 medium carrots -- shredded or, cut into julienne strips, 1 pound salmon fillet - (to 1 1/2 lbs) -- thawed if necessary, 2 teaspoons fresh ginger -- grated, 2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar, 2 teaspoons sesame oil, Salt -- to taste, Freshly-ground black pepper -- to taste
- Seafood Smoked Salmon Clubhouse Sandwich RecipeIngredients: 1 can salmon -- (14-3/4 oz.), -- drained and flaked, 12 slices bread -- toasted, 1/8 teaspoon liquid smoke -- (up to 1/4), 2 teaspoons fresh dill -- chopped, 2 tablespoons red onion -- small dice, 4 lettuce leaves, 8 slices tomato, 8 slices bacon -- cooked, 1/2 cup low-fat mayonnaise -- plus, 4 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise METHOD: Mix salmon with dill, onion and 1/2 cup of mayo
- Smoked Salmon BruschettaIngredients: 6 as a starter, 6 large slices sourdough, 3 tbsp olive oil, plus extra for drizzling, 200g smoked salmon, loosely shredded, 2 lemons, 1 zested and juiced, 1 cut into wedges to serve, ½ tsp chilli flakes, 50g greek yogurt, 150g bag mixed radishes, roughly chopped, handful parsley, leaves picked METHOD: Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Brush the bread on both sides with oil, then
- Portuguese Salmon With Portuguese Cucumber Sauce RecipeIngredients: Grill Salmon (or any fish that you enjoy), PORTUGUESE CUCUMBER SAUCE:, 1 cucumber peeled, finely chopped, 1 Spanish onion, finely chopped, 1 clove garlic, finely chopped, 1 tsp. lemon juice, 1 c. sour cream, 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce, 2 tsp. mayonnaise, 1 tsp. dill, Salt and pepper to taste METHOD: Combine cucumber, onion, garlic and lemon juice and let set for a few minutes.,
- Seafood Watercress & Salmon Roulade With Orange Salad RecipeIngredients: 213 g Canned pink salmon, 3 bn Watercress, - washed and trimmed, 3 Oranges, 1 Carrot -- peeled, - shredded or thinly sliced, 2 tb Sunflower or sesame oil, 2 ts Sesame seeds, Seasoning to taste, 15 g Polyunsaturated margarine, 15 g Plain flour, 50 g Peeled prawns -- chopped, 50 g Button mushrooms -- chopped, 4 Eggs -- separated METHOD: Pre-heat oven to 200 C, 400 F, Gas mark 6., D