If you’re new to cooking fish or Seafood, you’re in the right place. The great thing about recipes like Cajun-style Salmon and ingredients like salmon / seafood, is that they’re often prepared in the simplest of ways. Cajun-style Salmon is a great recipe and soon you’ll be eating it more often than you thought.
Sorry no pics for s Cajun-style Salmon – soon.
Cajun-style Salmon Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword salmon
- Seafood Sweet And Sour Grilled Salmon RecipeIngredients: 1 cup fresh mushrooms -- sliced, 1 cup onion -- sliced, 1 cup red or green bell peppers -- sliced, 2 cloves garlic -- minced, 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning, 1/4 cup water, 2 pounds salmon (1-1/2 to 2-1/2 pounds), 2 pounds halibut fillet, 1 cup bottled sweet and sour sauce METHOD: Sauté vegetables, garlic and lemon pepper in 1/4 cup water in pan or wrap same in packet of dou
- Seafood Smoky Salmon Spread RecipeIngredients: 1 can salmon -- (15 1/2 oz.), 8 ounces light cream cheese, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions, 2 3 drops natural hickory liquid smoke, crackers or french bread rounds METHOD: Drain and flake salmon. Beat cream cheese with lemon juice in electric mixer until light and fluffy. Beat in flaked salmon and green onions until thoroughly combined. Season with l
- Seafood Salmon With Rainbow Peppers RecipeIngredients: 4 sheets Reynolds Wrap heavy-duty, aluminum foil - (12" by 12" ea), 4 salmon fillets or steaks - (6 to 8 oz ea) -- thawed if necessary, 2 red bell peppers -- seeded, and, cut into strips, 2 yellow bell peppers -- seeded, and, cut into strips, 2 green bell peppers -- seeded, and, cut into strips, 1/4 cup butter or margarine -- softened, 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil leaves METHOD: C
- Low Fat Curried Salmon With Fall Fruit Chutney & Swiss Chard RecipeIngredients: ***CURRY SAUCE***, 2 teaspoons olive oil, 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion, 1 tablespoon finely diced carrot, 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger, 1 tablespoon chopped fresh lemongrass, 1 teaspoon curry powder, -- preferably madras, 1/2 cup dry white wine, 2 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth, defatted, salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste, ***SWISS CHARD & SALMON***, 3 pounds s
- Seafood Sunburst Salmon Salad RecipeIngredients: 1 can salmon -- (14-3/4 oz.), 1 cup cucumber -- peeled and chopped, 2 tablespoons sliced green onions, 1 avocado -- quartered, sliced, -- and fanned, 2 tomatoes -- cut into wedges, 4 lettuce leaves -- (up to 8), Lemon Vinaigrette:, 1/4 cup olive oil, 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel, 1 tablespoon chopped parsley, 1/8 teaspoon