If you’re new to cooking fish or Seafood, you’re in the right place. The great thing about recipes like Cantonese-style Cod and ingredients like cod / seafood, is that they’re often prepared in the simplest of ways. Cantonese-style Cod is a great recipe and soon you’ll be eating it more often than you thought.
Sorry no pics for s Cantonese-style Cod – soon.
Cantonese-style Cod Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword cod
- Portuguese Bicalou Portuguese Cod Fish Gourmet RecipeIngredients: METHOD:
- Spanish Cod Fritters RecipeIngredients: 1¼ pounds salt cod, 1¼ pounds russet potatoes, peeled and boiled, 4½ cups spanish extra-virgin olive oil, 1 teaspoon minced garlic, 1 cup all-purpose flour, 5 large eggs, 1 teaspoon chopped flat-leaf parsley, ¼ teaspoon ground white pepper, sea salt to taste, 2 egg whites METHOD: Put the cod in a large bowl, skin side up. Cover with water and refrigerate for 36 hours, changing th
- Seafood Cod Orzo And Cucumber Salad RecipeIngredients: 1 pound cod fillets -- (2 to 3 lb.), 2 cucumbers -- peeled, seeded and, -- cut on a bias into, -- thin strips, 1 cup orzo -- a rice-shaped pasta, 1/4 cup green onion -- thinly sliced, 8 lettuce leaves, 4 lemon wedges, 1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing, 1 teaspoon lemon zest, 1/4 teaspoon fresh lemon juice, 4 teaspoons red bell pepper -- diced, salt and pepper -- to taste METHOD:
- Seafood Cantonese-style Cod RecipeIngredients: 1 pound cod fillets -- thawed if necessary, 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, 2 teaspoons lemon juice, salt and pepper, 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar, 1 teaspoon cornstarch, 2 tablespoons water, 2 tablespoons cider vinegar, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 1 cup celery -- sliced diagonally, 1/2 cup pineapple chunks -- drained METHOD: Microwave Directions: Cut cod into serving sized piec
- Seafood Crumb Topped Cod RecipeIngredients: 1 pound cod fillets -- thawed if necessary, melted butter or margarine, 1/4 cup fine dry bread crumbs, 1 tablespoon chopped parsley, 1/8 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, 1/8 teaspoon paprika, lemon wedges METHOD: Microwave Directions: Cut cod into serving sized pieces. Coat on all sides in about 3 tbsp. melted butter. Place in microwave proof dish. Combine bread crumbs, parsle