If you’re new to cooking fish or Seafood, you’re in the right place. The great thing about recipes like Crab-stuffed Mushrooms and ingredients like mushrooms / seafood, is that they’re often prepared in the simplest of ways. Crab-stuffed Mushrooms is a great recipe and soon you’ll be eating it more often than you thought.
Sorry no pics for s Crab-stuffed Mushrooms – soon.
Crab-stuffed Mushrooms Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword mushrooms
- Low Fat Beef In Mushroom Sauce RecipeIngredients: 1 3/4 pound lean beef boneless round, steak, about 1/2-inch, thick, 2 1/2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms, -- (about 8 ounces), 1/2 cup chopped onion (about 1, 1 medium ), 1 clove garlic, finely chopped, 1/4 cup dry red wine, 2 tablespoons cornstarch, 1 can condensed (10-1/2 ounces), beef broth, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, 3/4 cup plain nonfat yogurt, 2 cups hot cooked rice or, cholesterol-free
- Indian Curried Mushrooms RecipeIngredients: 1/2 lb Mushrooms , 1 large Onion , 1/4 tsp Turmeric , to taste Salt , to taste Chili , 2 large Tomatoes , Oil METHOD: Wash and finely slice mushrooms. Slice onion fine. Heat oil and add turmeric and onions. Fry until soft. Add the sliced tomatoes and cook for 3 minutes, stirring all the time. Add the mushrooms, cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes. , Remove cover and dry o
- Beef Noodle Mushroom Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 tablespoon fat, 2 onions, chopped, 1 green bell pepper, chopped, 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt, 1 pound ground meat, 1 (20 ounce) can tomatoes, 1 tablespoon chili powder, 1 cup water, 1(4 ounce) can mushrooms, 1 (15 ounce) can peas, salt and pepper, to taste, 12 to 14 ounces spaghetti, cooked and drained, 2 cups grated sharp cheese 1 cup black olives, sliced METHOD: Preheat oven to
- Spanish Catalan Pork Sausage with Mushrooms RecipeIngredients: 1 pound fresh butifarra (mild spanish pork sausage), ¼ pound chanterelles or other wild mushrooms, 1 tablespoon spanish extra-virgin olive oil, ½ onion, sliced, ¼ cup moscatel or other sweet dessert wine, 2 fresh thyme sprigs, 1 bay leaf, 2 tablespoons raisins, 2 tablespoons pine nuts, sea salt to taste, 1 tablespoon chopped flat-leaf parsley METHOD: Remove the sausage skins and
- Low Fat Chicken With Leek Pear & Mushroom Sauce RecipeIngredients: 1 teaspoon butter, 1 teaspoon canola oil, 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, trimmed of fat, --1 to 1 1/4 pounds total, salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste, 2 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto, trimmed of fat, -- and cut in julienne, 2 cups thinly sliced shiitake mushroom caps, 1/2 cup thinly sliced leek, -- white part only, 1 ripe bosc or anjou pear, peeled, -- cored and ch