If you’re new to cooking fish or Seafood, you’re in the right place. The great thing about recipes like Firecracker Grilled Salmon and ingredients like grilled salmon / salmon, is that they’re often prepared in the simplest of ways. Firecracker Grilled Salmon is a great recipe and soon you’ll be eating it more often than you thought.
Sorry no pics for s Firecracker Grilled Salmon – soon.
Firecracker Grilled Salmon Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword grilled-salmon
- Seafood Sweet And Saucy Grilled Salmon RecipeIngredients: 1 12 oz can tomato sauce, 1/4 cup packed brown sugar, 1/4 cup molasses, 3 tablespoons ketchup, 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar, 2 tablespoons dried minced onion, 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce, 1 tablespoon mustard, 1 tablespoon dried bell pepper dices, 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg, 4 salmon fillets or steaks -- (4 to 6 oz. each) METHOD: Also great with halibut
- Low Fat Gingery Grilled Salmon Salad RecipeIngredients: 1/4 cup nonfat plain yogurt, 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh ginger, 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped, 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice, 1 tablespoon freshly grated lime zest, 1 tablespoon honey, 1 tablespoon canola oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, 1 1/4 pounds salmon fillet, --about 1-inch thick, --cut into 4 pieces, -- skin on & pin bones removed, w
- Seafood Sweet & Sour Grilled Salmon RecipeIngredients: 1 cup fresh mushrooms -- sliced, 1 cup onions -- sliced, 1 cup red or green bell peppers -- sliced, 2 cloves garlic -- minced, 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning, 1/4 cup water, 1 salmon or halibut fillet -- (1-1/2 to 2-1/2 lb.), 1 cup bottled sweet and sour sauce METHOD: Sauté vegetables, garlic and lemon pepper in 1/4 cup water in pan or wrap same in packet of double thickness
- Seafood Teriyaki Grilled Salmon RecipeIngredients: 1/4 cup brown sugar -- not packed, 3 tablespoons oil, 3 tablespoons soy sauce, 1 1/2 tablespoons minced fresh garlic, 1 1/2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger, 4 salmon steaks or fillets -- (4 to 6 oz. each), 1 sheet (12 x 18 inch) Reynolds wrap heavy, -- duty aluminum foil METHOD: In a shallow baking dish, combine brown sugar, oil, soy sauce, garlic and ginger. Place salmon steaks/
- Seafood Sweet And Sour Grilled Salmon RecipeIngredients: 1 cup fresh mushrooms -- sliced, 1 cup onion -- sliced, 1 cup red or green bell peppers -- sliced, 2 cloves garlic -- minced, 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning, 1/4 cup water, 2 pounds salmon (1-1/2 to 2-1/2 pounds), 2 pounds halibut fillet, 1 cup bottled sweet and sour sauce METHOD: Sauté vegetables, garlic and lemon pepper in 1/4 cup water in pan or wrap same in packet of dou