If you’re new to cooking fish or Seafood, you’re in the right place. The great thing about recipes like Herb Basted Whitefish and ingredients like herb / whitefish, is that they’re often prepared in the simplest of ways. Herb Basted Whitefish is a great recipe and soon you’ll be eating it more often than you thought.
Sorry no pics for s Herb Basted Whitefish – soon.
Herb Basted Whitefish Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword herb
- Seafood Halibut Baked With Herbs RecipeIngredients: 2 pounds halibut fillets -- (6 fillets), 3 tablespoons butter or margarine -- cut up, 3 tablespoons lemon juice, HERB MIX NO. 1, 1 teaspoon onion flakes, dried and rehydrated -- drained, 1 teaspoon dry mustard, 1/2 teaspoon oregano leaves, 1/4 teaspoon marjoram leaves, 1 teaspoon paprika, Dash pepper, HERB MIX NO. 2, 1/2 cup Rice Chex -- crushed finely, 1/2 cup instant potato flakes,
- Low Fat Tomato Herb Dressing RecipeIngredients: 1/2 cup red wine vinegar, 1 garlic clove, minced, 3/4 cup tomato juice, low-sodium, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, 1 pinch cayenne pepper, 1 tablespoon scalllions, chopped, 1 pinch sugar, 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced METHOD: Place all ingredients in a jar witha tight-fitting lid and shake until thoroughly mixed., Makes 6 servings of 3 Tbsp., e
- Low Fat Green Herb Dip RecipeIngredients: 3/4 cup plain lowfat yogurt, 1/4 cup cholesterol-free, reduced-calorie mayonnaise or, salad dressing, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/2 cup watercress leaves, 1/2 cup fresh parsley leaves, 1/4 cup fresh basil, 1 green onion (with top), cut, into 1-inch pieces METHOD: Place yogurt, mayonnaise and salt in blender or food processor., Add remaining ingredients., Cover and blend or process about
- Low Fat Creamy Herb Dressing RecipeIngredients: 1 cup plain nonfat yogurt, 3/4 cup buttermilk, 1/4 cup cholesterol-free, reduced-calorie mayonnaise or salad, dressing, 2 tablespoons chopped green onions, -- (with tops), 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley, 2 teaspoons chopped fresh or, 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed, 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1 clove garlic, crushed, 1 Dash freshly ground pepper METHOD:
- Low Fat Heartland Herb Chicken RecipeIngredients: 1/3 cup lemon juice, 3 tablespoons dijon mustard, 1/4 cup sliced green onions, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped, 1 teaspoon dried tarragon leaves, --or 1 tablespoon chopped fresh, -- tarragon leaves, 1 pound skinless boneless chicken breast halves METHOD: 1.Prepare charcoal or gas grill or preheat broiler., 2.In small bowl, combine lemon juice, mustard, gre