If you’re new to cooking fish or Seafood, you’re in the right place. The great thing about recipes like Honey-lime Salmon Kabobs and ingredients like salmon / kabob, is that they’re often prepared in the simplest of ways. Honey-lime Salmon Kabobs is a great recipe and soon you’ll be eating it more often than you thought.
Sorry no pics for s Honey-lime Salmon Kabobs – soon.
Honey-lime Salmon Kabobs Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword salmon
- Seafood Sweet N Sour Salmon Nuggets RecipeIngredients: 418 g Canned pink salmon, 175 ml Sherry, 2 ts Soy sauce, 100 g Fresh white breadcrumbs, 2 ts Finely chopped root ginger, -(fresh), 1 sm Onion -- finely chopped, 1 Egg -- beaten, 300 ml Apple juice, 227 g Canned pineapple pieces, -(in natural juice), 1/2 Red pepper -- de-seeded, --and cut into strips, 6 Spring onions -- trimmed and, -cut into 5cm / 2in lengths, -and then into thin str
- Seafood Salmon Tacos RecipeIngredients: 418 g Canned salmon, -(pink or red), 8 tb Fromage frais, -OR- Greek yogurt, 50 g Cucumber -- sliced, 1/2 ts Mint, 8 Ready-made taco shells, 100 g Iceberg lettuce, shredded, 3 Tomatoes -- chopped, 50 g Cheddar cheese, grated, Olives -OR- anchovies, -OR- chopped peppers, -(to garnish) METHOD: Pre-heat the oven to 200 C, 400 F, Gas mark 6., Drain the can of salmon. Flake the fish an
- Seafood Simple Salmon Chowder RecipeIngredients: 3 tablespoons Butter, 1 large Onion -- diced, 1 1/2 cups Celery -- diced, 4 medium Potatoes -- diced OR..., 3 large -potatoes -- diced, 2 tablespoons Cornstarch -- (rounded, -- tablespoons), 12 fluid ounces Evaporated milk, 2 cups Cooked salmon* METHOD: *(2 small cans or 1 large can), Saute celery and onion in butter until brown. Add potatoes and enough water to cover. Simmer 20
- Seafood Sunburst Salmon Salad RecipeIngredients: 1 can salmon -- (14-3/4 oz.), 1 cup cucumber -- peeled and chopped, 2 tablespoons sliced green onions, 1 avocado -- quartered, sliced, -- and fanned, 2 tomatoes -- cut into wedges, 4 lettuce leaves -- (up to 8), Lemon Vinaigrette:, 1/4 cup olive oil, 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel, 1 tablespoon chopped parsley, 1/8 teaspoon
- Seafood Salmon Souffles RecipeIngredients: 213 g Canned pink salmon, 2 Eggs -- separated, 25 g Fresh white breadcrumbs, 50 g Cream or curd cheese, 6 tb Sour cream, 50 g Smoked salmon, 1 t Horseradish sauce, 11 g Sachet gelatine, 15 g Watercress leaves, - roughly chopped, 100 g Mixed salad leaves, 1 Red apple -- cored and sliced, 1/2 Lemon -- juiced, 25 g Walnuts METHOD: Drain the can of salmon, reserve the juice, flake fi