If you’re new to cooking fish or Seafood, you’re in the right place. The great thing about recipes like Indonesian-style Salmon Grille and ingredients like salmon / seafood, is that they’re often prepared in the simplest of ways. Indonesian-style Salmon Grille is a great recipe and soon you’ll be eating it more often than you thought.
Sorry no pics for s Indonesian-style Salmon Grille – soon.
Indonesian-style Salmon Grille Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword salmon
- Seafood Teriyaki Grilled Salmon RecipeIngredients: 1/4 cup brown sugar -- not packed, 3 tablespoons oil, 3 tablespoons soy sauce, 1 1/2 tablespoons minced fresh garlic, 1 1/2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger, 4 salmon steaks or fillets -- (4 to 6 oz. each), 1 sheet (12 x 18 inch) Reynolds wrap heavy, -- duty aluminum foil METHOD: In a shallow baking dish, combine brown sugar, oil, soy sauce, garlic and ginger. Place salmon steaks/
- Seafood Salmon And Grilled Vegetable Lasagne RecipeIngredients: 1 can salmon -- (14-3/4 oz.), -- drained and flaked, 1 pound lasagne noodles -- cooked, 2 jars marinara sauce -- (26 oz. each), 1/2 teaspoon garlic -- minced, 2 teaspoons fennel seed -- slightly crushed, 2 tablespoons fresh basil -- chopped, 1 eggplant -- sliced lengthwise, 1 zucchini -- sliced, 1 red bell pepper -- sliced, 1/2 red onion -- sliced, 1 pound mozzarella cheese -- grated
- Seafood Citrus Broiled Salmon RecipeIngredients: 2 oranges, 4 salmon fillets -- (4 to 6 oz. each), salt, 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar, 1/4 cup sliced green onions, 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper METHOD: Slice peel and pith from oranges; slice crosswise into 1/4 inch rounds. Season salmon fillets with salt. Broil fillets, 4 to 6 inches from heat, allowing 10 minutes per inch of thickness, measured at thickest part. Remove fillet
- Seafood Salmon Turnovers RecipeIngredients: 1 14 3/4-ounce can salmon -- drained and flaked, 1 cup sliced green onions, 3 ounces cream cheese -- softened, 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, 2 teaspoons dijon-style mustard, 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice, 1 teaspoon dill weed, 2 8-ounce packages refrigerated crescent dinner rolls (16 rolls total) METHOD: Preheat oven to 350ºF. , Combine canned salmon, onions, cheeses, mus
- Seafood Speedy Salmon Pizza RecipeIngredients: 418 g Canned red salmon, 2 Ready-made pizza bases, - (20cm / 8inch), 396 g Chopped tomatoes with herbs, - (canned), drained, 100 g Button mushrooms, -- trimmed and sliced, 100 g Olives stuffed with pimento, -(green olives), 175 g Fresh Parmesan, grated, -OR- Cheddar cheese, grated METHOD: Pre-heat oven to 200 C, 400 F, Gas mark 6., Drain the salmon and break the fish into large p