If you’re new to cooking fish or Seafood, you’re in the right place. The great thing about recipes like Jambalaya Alaskan Style and ingredients like style / jambalaya, is that they’re often prepared in the simplest of ways. Jambalaya Alaskan Style is a great recipe and soon you’ll be eating it more often than you thought.
Sorry no pics for s Jambalaya Alaskan Style – soon.
Jambalaya Alaskan Style Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword style
- Portuguese Style Meatballs RecipeIngredients: 1 lb. hamburger, 1/2 lb. chourico (pepperoni), 1 egg, 1/8 tsp. salt, 3 onions, chopped fine, 1 c. bread crumbs, Oil for browning meat, 1 c. water, 1/2 tsp. salt METHOD: Combine hamburger, chourico, egg, salt and one of the onions; mix well and shape into balls., Coat with bread crumbs., Brown meatballs and the rest of the onion in small amount of oil., Add 1 cup water and 1/2 tea
- Portuguese Style Codfish RecipeIngredients: 1/2 c. olive oil, 2 c. thinly sliced onions, 1 1/2 c. cooked rice, 1 1/2 c. cod fillets, 2 (16 oz.) cans tomatoes, drained (reserve juice), 1/4 tsp. fresh ground pepper, 1/4 ground cumin, 1/8 tsp. ground clove, 2 tbsp. lemon juice, 2 tsp. salt, 1 tsp. paprika METHOD: Heat oil in medium skillet and saute onions until soft and lightly brown., Spread rice in bottom of 12 x 8 x 2 inc
- Portuguese Shrimp Portuguese Style RecipeIngredients: 1/2 c. olive oil, 4 garlic cloves, 1 lg. onion, diced, 3-4 lb. med. shrimp, skins on preferred, 2 pkg. Goya saffron, 2 tbsp. crushed red pepper, 1 can beer, any kind, Salt to taste if desired METHOD: In a large skillet, heat olive oil on medium heat., Crush garlic and cook in oil until the garlic is burnt., Remove garlic., Saute diced onions until almost clear., Add shrimp and co
- Portuguese Beef Stew Portuguese Style RecipeIngredients: 1 lb. stew meat, Potatoes, 1 sm. onion, 3 sm. cloves garlic, 1/2 c. white wine, 2 tbsp. tomato paste, Pepper and salt to taste METHOD: In a pan add a little cooking oil, let it get hot., Then add the stew meat., The flame should be low., Let meat brown, then cut up the onion and add it to the meat, also add the garlic, and wine., Make sure to stir every once in a while., Also, ad
- Indian Spicy Hyderabad-style Curry Powder RecipeIngredients: Green cardamon pods , Cinnamon sticks -broken into pieces , Bay leaves , 1/2 ts Cloves , 1/4 ts Grated nutmeg , 2 tb Aniseed , 1 ts Black peppercorns , Dried red chilies , Dried curry leaves , tb Coriander seeds , tb Cumin seeds , tb Turmeric , 1 tb Fenugreek seeds , 2 tb Black mustard seeds METHOD: Roast spices in small, heavy saucepan over medium heat for 4-5 min