If you’re new to cooking fish or Seafood, you’re in the right place. The great thing about recipes like King Crab Stir-Fry and ingredients like king crab / crab, is that they’re often prepared in the simplest of ways. King Crab Stir-Fry is a great recipe and soon you’ll be eating it more often than you thought.
Sorry no pics for s King Crab Stir-Fry – soon.
King Crab Stir-Fry Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword king-crab
- Seafood King Crab With Mushrooms RecipeIngredients: 12 ounces king crab split legs -- thawed if necessary, 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms, 2 tablespoons chopped green onions, 1 tablespoon dry sherry or dry vermouth (up to 2 tablespoons), 1 tablespoon lemon juice METHOD: Microwave method: Cut crab legs into 2-1/2 to 3 inch pieces. Melt butter in 10 inch round or 8 × 8 × 2 inch microwave proof dish a
- Seafood Creamed King Crab And Spinach Soup RecipeIngredients: 6 ounces king crab meat (up to 8 ounces), 1 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach, 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, 1/2 cup chopped onion, 2 tablespoons flour, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg, 2 cups chicken broth, 2 cups half and half, 2 cups milk METHOD: Slice crab; reserve liquid. , Cook spinach according to package directions; drain. Melt butter in large s
- Seafood King Crab Stir-Fry RecipeIngredients: 12 ounces king crab split legs* -- thawed if necessary, 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms, 1 cup vertically sliced onion, 1 clove garlic -- minced, 2 tablespoons oil, 1 cup fresh Chinese pea pods, 6 ounces frozen Chinese pea pods -- thawed**, 3/4 cup diced tomato, 1 teaspoon cornstarch, 1 tablespoon cold water METHOD: Cut crab legs into 2-1/2 to 3-inch pieces. Sauté mushrooms, onion
- Seafood Steamed King Crab With Choice Of Sauces RecipeIngredients: 1 1/2 pounds king crab split legs -- thawed if necessary, Melted butter or margarine, *** SPICY TOMATO RELISH ***, 1/2 cup coarsely-chopped tomato, 2 tablespoons catsup, 2 tablespoons coarsely-chopped celery, 2 tablespoons coarsely-chopped green pepper, 1 tablespoon coarsely-chopped onion, 1 teaspoon coarsely-chopped parsley, 1/8 teaspoon bottled hot pepper sauce, 1 dash garlic salt,
- Seafood Cajun King Crab RecipeIngredients: 2 1/2 pounds king crab legs, 1/2 cup fat free mayonnaise, 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning -- or to taste, 1 teaspoon lemon pepper, 1 teaspoon minced garlic, 1 teaspoon dry vermouth METHOD: Remove crab meat from shells (2 1/2 pounds king crab legs will yield approximately 1 1/4 pounds crab meat). , In small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Spread mixture on all sides of crab legs.