If you’re new to cooking fish or Seafood, you’re in the right place. The great thing about recipes like Louis and ingredients like Low Calorie, is that they’re often prepared in the simplest of ways. Louis is a great recipe and soon you’ll be eating it more often than you thought.
Sorry no pics for s Louis – soon.
More Seafood Recipes with keyword low-calorie
- Seafood Smoky Salmon Spread RecipeIngredients: 1 can salmon -- (15 1/2 oz.), 8 ounces light cream cheese, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions, 2 3 drops natural hickory liquid smoke, crackers or french bread rounds METHOD: Drain and flake salmon. Beat cream cheese with lemon juice in electric mixer until light and fluffy. Beat in flaked salmon and green onions until thoroughly combined. Season with l
- Seafood Soufflé Casserole RecipeIngredients: 12 slices white bread, 2 cups cooked halibut -- flaked, 1 cup celery -- thinly sliced, 1 small onion -- finely chopped, 1 can sliced water chestnuts, 1 4-ounce can sliced mushrooms, 2 cups milk, 1 cup mayonnaise, 4 beaten eggs, 2 cans cream of chicken soup, 1/2 cup grated Cheddar cheese METHOD: Remove crusts from bread. Cube 6 slices and spread on bottom of 9" × 13" baking dish.
- Seafood Sweet And Sour Halibut RecipeIngredients: 2 pounds halibut, 3/4 cup flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon pepper, 4 tablespoons oil, 1 onion -- thinly sliced, 1 green bell pepper -- cut diagonally into 1/2" strips, SAUCE, 2/3 cup vinegar, 1/2 cup sugar, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce, 8 tablespoons water, 1 tablespoon cornstarch, Dash seafood seasoning (to taste) METHOD: Cut halibut into 1-inch cubes.
- Low Fat Low-Calorie Tortoni RecipeIngredients: 3/4 cups amaretti cookie crumbs, 3/4 cups graham crocker crumbs, 1 tablespoon granulated sugar, 1/4 cup prune puree, 1 quart nonfat vanilla ice cream, slightly softened, -- or frozen yogurt, 1/2 cup drained maraschino cherries, halved, 1/4 cup grgted or coarsely chopped semisweet, -- chocolate METHOD: 1.Preheat oven to 350°F., In bowl, mix amaretti crumbs, graham cracker crumbs a
- Seafood Tangy Salmon Mousse RecipeIngredients: 418 g Canned pink salmon, 15 g Gelatine, 50 g Smoked salmon, -- finely chopped, 1 1/2 ts Minced fresh root ginger, 150 ml Greek strained yogurt, 175 g Curd cheese or Quark, 2 Egg whites, 2 lg Grapefruits, 1 tb Walnut oil, 2 tb Grapefruit juice, Mixed colored salad leaves, Avocado for garnish METHOD: Drain the can of salmon. Heat the juice to almost boiling then, sprinkle over the