If you’re new to cooking fish or Seafood, you’re in the right place. The great thing about recipes like Oven Barbequed Salmon and ingredients like Seafood, is that they’re often prepared in the simplest of ways. Oven Barbequed Salmon is a great recipe and soon you’ll be eating it more often than you thought.
Sorry no pics for s Oven Barbequed Salmon – soon.
Oven Barbequed Salmon Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword seafood
- Seafood Salmon Special RecipeIngredients: 1/4 cup soy sauce, 1/4 cup sherry, 1 teaspoon minced garlic, 1 teaspoon fresh ginger root -- grated, 1/4 cup butter -- softened, 1 tablespoon minced shallot -- (about 1 medium), 1 teaspoon fresh chopped parsley, 4 salmon steaks or fillets -- (4 to 6 oz. each) METHOD: Combine soy sauce, sherry, garlic and ginger in flat dish or gallon size zip-lock plastic bag. Place salmon in mar
- Seafood Zesty Surimi Salad RecipeIngredients: 2 tablespoons cocktail sauce (with horseradish), 1/4 cup light mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 1/4 teaspoon dill weed, 8 ounces surimi seafood -- chopped, 2/3 cups celery -- chopped fine METHOD: Mix cocktail sauce, mayonnaise, lemon juice and dill weed until blended. Add surimi and celery, mix well. Also great as a filling for stuffed tomato or avocado or in pit, on croissa
- Seafood Poached Salmon With Cucumber Sauce RecipeIngredients: 1 cup water, 1/2 cup dry white wine, 1 small onion -- sliced, 2 sprigs parsley, 5 peppercorns, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 4 salmon steaks or fillets -- (4 to 6 oz each), Cucumber Sauce:, 1/2 cup light sour cream or plain yogurt, 1/3 cup cucumber -- seeded and finely, -- chopped, 1 tablespoon minced onion, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon basil -- crushed METHOD: In 1 quart microwave safe
- Seafood Garlic Sesame Cod RecipeIngredients: 4 sheets Reynolds Wrap heavy-duty, aluminum foil - (12" x 18" ea), 4 cod fillets - (5 to 6 oz ea) -- thawed if necessary, 1/4 cup soy sauce, 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil, 2 garlic cloves -- minced, 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes, 3 cups fresh sugar snap peas or snow peas, 2 cups sliced mushrooms, 2 medium carrots -- sliced, 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds METHOD: Preheat oven to
- Seafood Lemon Garlic Cod RecipeIngredients: 2 tablespoons butter -- see * Note, 2 teaspoons minced garlic, 1 teaspoon lemon pepper, 2 cod fillets - (4 to 6 oz ea) -- thawed if necessary, Lemon wedges METHOD: * Note: If desired, olive oil may be substituted for butter. , Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in garlic. Season cod fillets on both sides with lemon pepper. Place fillets in pan and cook for 1