If you’re new to cooking fish or Seafood, you’re in the right place. The great thing about recipes like Penne Pasta Smoked Salmon Cream Sauce and ingredients like Seafood, is that they’re often prepared in the simplest of ways. Penne Pasta Smoked Salmon Cream Sauce is a great recipe and soon you’ll be eating it more often than you thought.
Sorry no pics for s Penne Pasta Smoked Salmon Cream Sauce – soon.
Penne Pasta Smoked Salmon Cream Sauce Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword seafood
- Seafood Broccoli-stuffed Rockfish RecipeIngredients: 3 1/2 pounds dressed whole rockfish -- thawed if necessary, 1 package frozen chopped broccoli - (10 oz) -- thawed, and, well drained, 1/4 cup minced onion, 2 tablespoons oil, 2 cups fresh bread crumbs, 1/3 cup sliced almonds, 3 tablespoons milk, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, 2 tablespoons butter or margarine -- melted, 1/4 cup dry white wine or wat
- Seafood Sweet & Sour Grilled Salmon RecipeIngredients: 1 cup fresh mushrooms -- sliced, 1 cup onions -- sliced, 1 cup red or green bell peppers -- sliced, 2 cloves garlic -- minced, 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning, 1/4 cup water, 1 salmon or halibut fillet -- (1-1/2 to 2-1/2 lb.), 1 cup bottled sweet and sour sauce METHOD: Sauté vegetables, garlic and lemon pepper in 1/4 cup water in pan or wrap same in packet of double thickness
- Seafood Crab Salad RecipeIngredients: 12 slices bread -- crust removed, buttered and cubed, 1/2 cup green onions, 1 cup finely chopped celery, 3 boiled eggs -- chopped, 1 pound crabmeat, 1 cup mayonnaise, 1 tart red apple-Jonathan METHOD: Mix bread, onion, celery and eggs together by hand and refrigerate for 24 hours. 3 hours before serving add crab, mayonnaise and apple. Mix together. Serve on a bed of lettuce or in
- Seafood Spirited Grilled Salmon RecipeIngredients: 1/2 cup chopped cilantro, 1/2 cup tequila, 1/4 cup rose's lime juice -- or fresh lime juice, 1/4 cup triple sec -- or orange juice, 1/4 cup olive oil, 2 teaspoons minced garlic, 2 teaspoons pepper, 1 teaspoon salt, 4 salmon steaks or fillets -- (4 to 6 oz. each) METHOD: Blend together all ingredients, except salmon, in gallon size zip-lock plastic bag or flat dish. Add salmon to
- Seafood Shrimp Cocktail RecipeIngredients: 8 ounces pink shrimp -- (about 1-2/3 cups), 1/4 cup oil, 1/4 cup lemon juice, 1/4 cup thinly sliced onion rings, 1/2 teaspoon basil -- crushed, 1/2 teaspoon oregano -- crushed, 1/2 cup finely chopped celery, shredded lettuce METHOD: Combine shrimp, oil, lemon juice, onion, basil and oregano. Cover and marinate, refrigerated, several hours or overnight. Drain; reserve marinade. To