If you’re new to cooking fish or Seafood, you’re in the right place. The great thing about recipes like Poached Cod With Lemon Butter Sauce and ingredients like Seafood, is that they’re often prepared in the simplest of ways. Poached Cod With Lemon Butter Sauce is a great recipe and soon you’ll be eating it more often than you thought.
Sorry no pics for s Poached Cod With Lemon Butter Sauce – soon.
Poached Cod With Lemon Butter Sauce Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword seafood
- Seafood Snow Crab Stir-Fry RecipeIngredients: 1 pound snow crab single cut legs -- thawed if necessary, --or split legs, 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, 3 cups chopped broccoli, 3 cups snow peas -- trimmed, 1 medium red bell pepper -- sliced into strips, 4 stalks green onion -- cut in 1" pieces, Orange-Ginger Sauce:, 3/4 cup orange juice, 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce, 2 teaspoons cornstarch, 1 clove garlic -- pressed, 1/2 teas
- Seafood Smoky Salmon Spread RecipeIngredients: 1 can salmon -- (15 1/2 oz.), 8 ounces light cream cheese, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions, 2 3 drops natural hickory liquid smoke, crackers or french bread rounds METHOD: Drain and flake salmon. Beat cream cheese with lemon juice in electric mixer until light and fluffy. Beat in flaked salmon and green onions until thoroughly combined. Season with l
- Seafood Salmon Souffles RecipeIngredients: 213 g Canned pink salmon, 2 Eggs -- separated, 25 g Fresh white breadcrumbs, 50 g Cream or curd cheese, 6 tb Sour cream, 50 g Smoked salmon, 1 t Horseradish sauce, 11 g Sachet gelatine, 15 g Watercress leaves, - roughly chopped, 100 g Mixed salad leaves, 1 Red apple -- cored and sliced, 1/2 Lemon -- juiced, 25 g Walnuts METHOD: Drain the can of salmon, reserve the juice, flake fi
- Seafood Rockfish Stew RecipeIngredients: 1 1/2 pounds rockfish fillets -- thawed if necessary, 2 tablespoons oil, 2 medium green peppers -- chopped, 2 carrots -- thinly sliced, 1 large onion -- chopped, 1 large garlic clove -- minced, 1 can tomatoes - (28 oz), 1 can tomato juice - (12 oz), 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce, 1 teaspoon sugar, 1 teaspoon basil -- crushed, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/2 cup dry white wine or fish s
- Seafood Halibut Delight RecipeIngredients: 1 pound halibut -- cut into chunks, 1 cup flour, 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder, 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder (or a bit less), 1 teaspoon marjoram, 2 teaspoons baking powder, 3/4 teaspoon lemon pepper, 2 cups Panko (Japanese bread crumbs), 8 ounces flat beer METHOD: Combine flour, garlic powder, curry powder, marjoram, baking powder, and lemon pepper. Mix well. Slowly add enough f