If you’re new to cooking fish or Seafood, you’re in the right place. The great thing about recipes like Poached Salmon Sun-dried Tomato Ginger Sauce and ingredients like Seafood, is that they’re often prepared in the simplest of ways. Poached Salmon Sun-dried Tomato Ginger Sauce is a great recipe and soon you’ll be eating it more often than you thought.
Sorry no pics for s Poached Salmon Sun-dried Tomato Ginger Sauce – soon.
Poached Salmon Sun-dried Tomato Ginger Sauce Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword seafood
- Seafood Salmon Carbonara RecipeIngredients: 8 ounces pasta, 6 slices bacon -- diced, 1/2 onion -- chopped, 3 cloves garlic -- minced, 2 teaspoons basil -- crushed, 1/2 teaspoon oregano -- crushed, 1/2 teaspoon course ground black pepper, 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper -- (up to 1/2), 2 cans diced tomatoes -- (14 oz. each), 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar, 1 can salmon -- (14-3/4 oz.), -- drained and broken into bite-sized, --
- Seafood Handling And Preparation Of Pink Shrimp RecipeIngredients: (none) METHOD: Purchase:, One pound thawed Pink shrimp will yield about 3-1/3 cups. One cup Pink shrimp, loosely packed, weighs about 5 ounces. Allow about 3 ounces Pink shrimp for each main-dish serving., Storage:, Frozen Pink shrimp may be stored, properly wrapped, in the home freezer at 0 degrees Fahrenheit or lower up to 3 months. For optimum quality, thawed Pink shrimp can b
- Seafood Salmon Salad Sandwich RecipeIngredients: 1 can salmon -- (15 1/2 oz.), 1/3 cup plain nonfat yogurt, 1/3 cup green onions -- chopped, 1/3 cup celery -- chopped, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, black pepper -- to taste, 12 slices bread METHOD: Drain and flake salmon. Stir in remaining ingredients except pepper and bread. Season with pepper to taste. Spread salmon mixture on half of bread slices; top with remaining bread. Cut sa
- Seafood Poached Cod With Lemon Butter Sauce RecipeIngredients: 1 1/2 pounds cod fillets -- thawed if necessary, 1 quart water, 1/4 cup lemon juice, 1 small onion -- sliced, 1 bay leaf, 4 peppercorns, 4 whole cloves, 1 teaspoon salt, Lemon Butter Sauce:, 1/4 cup butter, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, minced parsley METHOD: Cut cod into serving-size pieces. Combine water, lemon juice, onion and seasonings. Bring to boil; simmer 20 minutes. Add cod
- Seafood Halibut Pate RecipeIngredients: 12 ounces poached halibut*, 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese -- softened, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 2 teaspoons grated onion, 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt, 1/4 teaspoon dill weed -- crushed, 1 dash bottled hot pepper sauce, parsley sprigs, assorted snack crackers METHOD: Flake halibut; combine with cream cheese. Add lemon juice, onio