If you’re new to cooking fish or Seafood, you’re in the right place. The great thing about recipes like Pollock Caribbean-style and ingredients like Seafood, is that they’re often prepared in the simplest of ways. Pollock Caribbean-style is a great recipe and soon you’ll be eating it more often than you thought.
Sorry no pics for s Pollock Caribbean-style – soon.
Pollock Caribbean-style Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword seafood
- Seafood Fish In A Fish RecipeIngredients: PASTRY, 5 cups all purpose flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1 cup butter flavored Crisco, 3/4 cup ice cold water, FILLING, 2 tablespoons margarine, 1 medium onion -- chopped, 3/4 cup converted rice, 1/2 cup chopped parsley, 2 pounds canned red salmon -- drained, reserve liquid, SAUCE, 2 tablespoons margarine, 2 tablespoons flour, Salmon juice and evaporated milk (to make 1 1/2 cups), 8 ounc
- Seafood Tuscan Halibut RecipeIngredients: 4 sheets Reynolds Wrap heavy-duty, aluminum foil - (12" by 18" ea), 2 cans Great Northern or cannellini beans -- (15 oz ea),, rinsed, drained, 2 medium tomatoes -- chopped, 4 tablespoons prepared pesto -- divided, 4 halibut steaks - (4 to 6 oz ea), 4 teaspoons lemon juice, 2 teaspoons lemon pepper, 4 lemon slices METHOD: Preheat oven to 450 degrees and combine beans, tomatoes, an
- Seafood Scallops Serving Suggestions RecipeIngredients: METHOD: Provençal: Sauté with butter, garlic, tomatoes and basil., Classic: Sauté with mushrooms; add cream sauce. Top with Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs; broil until lightly browned and bubbly., Home Style: Bake at 375ºF with butter and lemon juice until flesh is opaque. Top with fresh chopped herbs, Salad: Gently poach; drain. Marinate in herbs vinaigrette until chilled. Serv
- Seafood Salmon Corn Scallop RecipeIngredients: 1 7 1/2-ounce can salmon, 1/2 cup chopped onions, 1/4 cup chopped green peppers, 3 tablespoons margarine, 1 1/4 cups crushed water crackers, 1 cup milk, 1 16-ounce can cream-style corn (16 or 17-ounce can), 2 eggs -- slightly beaten, 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper METHOD: Drain and flake salmon. Set aside. , Sauté onions and green peppers in 2 tabl
- Seafood Salmon Creole RecipeIngredients: 1 lb Can salmon -- undrained, 1 Egg, 1 md Onion -- finely diced, 1 lg Green pepper -- finely diced, 2 c Cooked tomatoes, 1 1/2 c Bread crumbs, 3 tb Butter, 1 tb Parsley, 1/2 ts Salt, 1/8 ts Pepper, 1 t Chili powder, -----OPTIONAL-----, Sharp cheddar cheese, - (1-2 cups, shredded) METHOD: Mix salmon and egg. Add finely diced onion and green pepper, tomatoes,, butter, 1/2 cup bread