If you’re new to cooking fish or Seafood, you’re in the right place. The great thing about recipes like Rockfish Parmesan and ingredients like Seafood, is that they’re often prepared in the simplest of ways. Rockfish Parmesan is a great recipe and soon you’ll be eating it more often than you thought.
Sorry no pics for s Rockfish Parmesan – soon.
Rockfish Parmesan Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword seafood
- Seafood Soufflé Casserole RecipeIngredients: 12 slices white bread, 2 cups cooked halibut -- flaked, 1 cup celery -- thinly sliced, 1 small onion -- finely chopped, 1 can sliced water chestnuts, 1 4-ounce can sliced mushrooms, 2 cups milk, 1 cup mayonnaise, 4 beaten eggs, 2 cans cream of chicken soup, 1/2 cup grated Cheddar cheese METHOD: Remove crusts from bread. Cube 6 slices and spread on bottom of 9" × 13" baking dish.
- Seafood Louisiana-style Barbecued Crab RecipeIngredients: 2 pounds crab legs -- thawed if necessary, (King, Snow or Dungeness crab), 1/2 cup butter, 4 garlic cloves -- minced, 2 teaspoons Cajun Spice Mixture -- (see below), 1/2 cup chicken broth, 1/4 cup beer, 1 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice, Cooked rice, Chopped fresh parsley -- for garnish, *** CAJUN SPICE MIXTURE ***, 1/2 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper, 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper f
- Seafood Mexican-style Cod RecipeIngredients: 4 sheets Reynolds Wrap heavy-duty, aluminum foil - (12" x 18" ea), 4 cod fillets - (4 to 6 oz ea), 2 cups frozen whole kernel corn, 1/2 cup chopped green or red bell pepper, 1/2 cup salsa, 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro METHOD: Preheat oven to 450 degrees or preheat grill to medium-high. Spray foil with nonstick cooking spray. Place one cod fillet on each sheet of foil. Top with
- Low Fat Seafood Stew With Rosemary Part 2 RecipeIngredients: 12 mussels, scrubbed and, debearded, 8 Medium raw shrimp, peeled and, deveined, 1/2 Cup sliced fresh mushrooms, -- (about 1-1/2 ounces), Chopped fresh parsley, Lemon wedges, Calories:, Protein (grams):, Carbohydrate (grams):, Fat (grams):, Cholesterol (milligrams):, Sodium (milligrams):, Saturated Fat (grams):, Unsaturated Fat (grams):, Protein (%):, Vitamin A (%):, Vitamin C (%):, T
- Seafood Salmon Shepherds Pie RecipeIngredients: 1 14 3/4-ounce can salmon, 1 10-ounce package frozen mixed vegetables -- thawed, 3/4 teaspoon dill weed, 2 cups prepared mashed potatoes, Paprika -- as needed METHOD: Drain and flake salmon, reserving 2 tablespoons liquid. Toss flaked salmon with vegetables, dill weed, and reserved salmon liquid; place in a 1 quart gratin dish. Spread mashed potatoes over the top. Bake at 400ºF,