If you’re new to cooking fish or Seafood, you’re in the right place. The great thing about recipes like Sablefish Salad and ingredients like Seafood, is that they’re often prepared in the simplest of ways. Sablefish Salad is a great recipe and soon you’ll be eating it more often than you thought.
Sorry no pics for s Sablefish Salad – soon.
Sablefish Salad Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword seafood
- Seafood Surimi Spinach Salad Alaska-style RecipeIngredients: 1 pound surimi seafood -- cut or shredded, -- into bite-size pieces, 4 cups fresh spinach -- torn, 1/2 cup fresh mushrooms -- sliced, 1/4 cup green onions -- thinly sliced, 1 cup cherry tomatoes -- halved, 1/2 cup cucumber -- thinly sliced, 2 tablespoons peanut oil, 4 tablespoons rice vinegar, 1 teaspoon fresh ginger root -- grated, -- or 1/2 tsp ground ginger, 1 teaspoon soy sauce,
- Seafood Steamed Rockfish Oriental RecipeIngredients: 2 pounds dressed whole rockfish - (to 3 lbs) -- thawed if necessary, 2 tablespoons soy sauce, 1 1/2 tablespoons dry sherry or fish stock, 1 tablespoon oil, 1 small garlic clove -- minced, 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger root, (or 1/2 to 1 tspn ground ginger), 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil, 2 green onions - (to 3) -- sliced 1 1/2" pieces METHOD: Rinse and dry rockfish. Place in shallow h
- Seafood Grilled Crab With Blender Bernaise Sauce RecipeIngredients: 1/4 cup white wine vinegar, 1 1/2 teaspoons minced onions or chives, 1 teaspoon tarragon leaves -- crushed, 3 egg yolks, 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, 3/4 cup butter, 1/4 cup chopped ripe olives, 2 pounds king crab legs, -- or dungeness or snow crab METHOD: In small, microwaveable bowl, combine vinegar, onion and tarragon. Microwave on high abo
- Seafood Lemon Garlic Salmon RecipeIngredients: 2 tablespoons butter -- * see note, 2 teaspoons minced garlic, 1 teaspoon lemon pepper, 2 salmon fillets or steaks -- (4 to 6 oz. each), lemon wedges METHOD: Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in garlic. Season salmon fillets or steaks on both sides with lemon pepper. Place fillets/steaks in pan and cook for 10 minutes per inch of thickness, measured at thic
- Seafood Speedy Salmon Pizza RecipeIngredients: 418 g Canned red salmon, 2 Ready-made pizza bases, - (20cm / 8inch), 396 g Chopped tomatoes with herbs, - (canned), drained, 100 g Button mushrooms, -- trimmed and sliced, 100 g Olives stuffed with pimento, -(green olives), 175 g Fresh Parmesan, grated, -OR- Cheddar cheese, grated METHOD: Pre-heat oven to 200 C, 400 F, Gas mark 6., Drain the salmon and break the fish into large p