If you’re new to cooking fish or Seafood, you’re in the right place. The great thing about recipes like Salmon Fettuccine With Capers & Artichokes and ingredients like Seafood, is that they’re often prepared in the simplest of ways. Salmon Fettuccine With Capers & Artichokes is a great recipe and soon you’ll be eating it more often than you thought.
Sorry no pics for s Salmon Fettuccine With Capers & Artichokes – soon.
Salmon Fettuccine With Capers & Artichokes Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword seafood
- Seafood Baked Pollock With Zucchini RecipeIngredients: 2 pollock fillets -- (3 to 5 oz. each), salt and pepper -- to taste, 2 cups shredded zucchini, 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese -- divided, 2 tablespoons fine dry bread crumbs, 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley, 1 tablespoon finely chopped green onion, 1/4 teaspoon basil -- crushed, 2 tablespoons dry white wine or water METHOD: Season pollock with salt and pepper. Place in
- Seafood Spaghetti With Shrimp-butter Sauce RecipeIngredients: 1/3 cup butter or margarine, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 2 cloves garlic -- minced, 1/4 teaspoon oregano -- crushed, 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, 1/8 teaspoon bottled hot pepper sauce, 8 ounces pink shrimp -- (about 1-2/3 cups), 1/3 cup minced parsley, 6 ounces spaghetti -- cooked and drained, grated parmesan cheese -- optional METHOD: In medium skillet, combine butter, lemon juice,
- Seafood Simple Salmon Chowder RecipeIngredients: 3 tablespoons Butter, 1 large Onion -- diced, 1 1/2 cups Celery -- diced, 4 medium Potatoes -- diced OR..., 3 large -potatoes -- diced, 2 tablespoons Cornstarch -- (rounded, -- tablespoons), 12 fluid ounces Evaporated milk, 2 cups Cooked salmon* METHOD: *(2 small cans or 1 large can), Saute celery and onion in butter until brown. Add potatoes and enough water to cover. Simmer 20
- Seafood Salmon Frittata RecipeIngredients: 1 can salmon -- (15 1/2 oz.), non-stick vegetable coating, 1 dozen eggs -- beaten, 1 pint nonfat cottage cheese, 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese, 1 10 oz pkg frozen chopped spinach -- thawed and drained, 1 teaspoon dried basil, 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper METHOD: Drain and flake salmon. Spray 9 x 13-inch baking pan with non-stick vegetable coating. Combine flaked salmon with remaini
- Seafood Moroccan Style Salmon RecipeIngredients: 1 small onion -- sliced, 2 garlic clove -- minced, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 28 ounces canned tomatoes -- whole, peeled, coars, 4 teaspoons honey, 1 teaspoon fresh lemon peel -- grated, 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin, 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice, salt -- to taste, black pepper -- to taste, cayenne pepper -- to taste, 36 ounces salmon fillet, 2 tablespoons almonds -- chopped, toasted, 2 tabl