If you’re new to cooking fish or Seafood, you’re in the right place. The great thing about recipes like Salmon Fettuccine With Capers And Artichokes and ingredients like Seafood, is that they’re often prepared in the simplest of ways. Salmon Fettuccine With Capers And Artichokes is a great recipe and soon you’ll be eating it more often than you thought.
Sorry no pics for s Salmon Fettuccine With Capers And Artichokes – soon.
Salmon Fettuccine With Capers And Artichokes Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword seafood
- Seafood Stuffed Potatoes RecipeIngredients: 6 md Baking potatoes, 6 sl Bacon -- cut in small pieces, 1/3 c Minced onion, 1/3 c Milk, 1 Egg -- beaten, 1/4 ts Sweet paprika, 2 tb Butter, 1 c Chopped clams, -(one 6 1/2 OZ. can), Buttered bread crumbs METHOD: Bake potatoes, remove from oven and split lengthwise into halves., Scoop out potatoes and mash with milk, egg, paprika, and butter. Fry, bacon until soft, add onion, cook
- Seafood Garlic Sesame Cod RecipeIngredients: 4 sheets Reynolds Wrap heavy-duty, aluminum foil - (12" x 18" ea), 4 cod fillets - (5 to 6 oz ea) -- thawed if necessary, 1/4 cup soy sauce, 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil, 2 garlic cloves -- minced, 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes, 3 cups fresh sugar snap peas or snow peas, 2 cups sliced mushrooms, 2 medium carrots -- sliced, 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds METHOD: Preheat oven to
- Seafood Asian-style Pollock RecipeIngredients: 1 pound pollock fillets -- thawed if necessary, 2 tablespoons dry white wine, 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce, 1 teaspoon oil, 1 teaspoon fresh ginger root -- finely slivered, 1 clove garlic -- minced, 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch, 1/3 cup green onion -- diagonally sliced, 1 teaspoon sesame seeds -- toasted, Lemon wedges METHOD: Place pollock fillets in shallow heat-proof dish or p
- Seafood Salmon With Rainbow Peppers RecipeIngredients: 4 sheets Reynolds Wrap heavy-duty, aluminum foil - (12" by 12" ea), 4 salmon fillets or steaks - (6 to 8 oz ea) -- thawed if necessary, 2 red bell peppers -- seeded, and, cut into strips, 2 yellow bell peppers -- seeded, and, cut into strips, 2 green bell peppers -- seeded, and, cut into strips, 1/4 cup butter or margarine -- softened, 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil leaves METHOD: C
- Seafood Surimi Quiche RecipeIngredients: 2 9" deep-dish pie shells -- unbaked, 1 pound surimi seafood, 2 cups Monterey jack cheese -- shredded, 1 cup green onions or leeks -- chopped, 8 eggs -- slightly beaten, 1 quart half and half -- or milk, 2 tablespoons sherry -- if desired, Salt and cayenne pepper -- to taste METHOD: Preheat oven to 400ºF. , Combine surimi, cheese and green onion in bowl; portion half of mixture i