If you’re new to cooking fish or Seafood, you’re in the right place. The great thing about recipes like Salmon Omelette and ingredients like Seafood, is that they’re often prepared in the simplest of ways. Salmon Omelette is a great recipe and soon you’ll be eating it more often than you thought.
Sorry no pics for s Salmon Omelette – soon.
Salmon Omelette Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword seafood
- Seafood Herbed Pollock And Broccoli RecipeIngredients: 1 package frozen broccoli spears -- (10-oz.), 2 pollock fillets -- (3 to 5 oz. each), 2 teaspoons olive oil, 1/8 teaspoon oregano -- crushed, 1/8 teaspoon thyme -- crushed, 1 tablespoon minced parsley METHOD: Microwave Directions: Place broccoli in shallow microwave safe dish. Cover with waxed paper and microcook at high 3 minutes. Separate spears; place pollock in dish with broc
- Seafood Poached Rockfish RecipeIngredients: 1 pound rockfish fillets -- thawed if necessary, 1 quart water, 2 lemon slices, 1/2 teaspoon salt, *** DILL SAUCE ***, 1 1/2 teaspoons finely-chopped onion, 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, 1 tablespoon flour, 1/4 teaspoon salt - (to 1/2 tspn), 1/4 teaspoon crushed dill weed, 1 dash freshly-ground black pepper, 2/3 cup reserved poaching liquid, 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice, 1 egg yol
- Seafood Salmon Bagel Chip Dippers RecipeIngredients: 1 can salmon -- (14-3/4 oz.), -- drained and flaked, 8 ounces light cream cheese with chives or onion, 2 tablespoons milk, 1/2 teaspoon dried dill, 1 6 oz pkg garlic or plain bagel chips, 1 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese, -- or mozzarella, lowfat or regular, 1 cup ripe tomato -- chopped, 1/2 cup sliced green onions METHOD: Combine cream cheese, milk and dill in a small bowl. S
- Seafood Creamed King Crab And Spinach Soup RecipeIngredients: 6 ounces king crab meat (up to 8 ounces), 1 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach, 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, 1/2 cup chopped onion, 2 tablespoons flour, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg, 2 cups chicken broth, 2 cups half and half, 2 cups milk METHOD: Slice crab; reserve liquid. , Cook spinach according to package directions; drain. Melt butter in large s
- Seafood Halibut Domenica RecipeIngredients: 1 1/2 pounds halibut fillets (1/2" thick), 1/2 cup dry white wine (or chicken broth), 1 tablespoon lemon juice, SAUCE, 1/2 pound mushrooms -- thinly sliced, 1/2 medium onion -- chopped, 4 tablespoons butter, 4 tablespoons flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1 cup fish liquid, 1 cup milk, 1/4 teaspoon thyme, 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese -- shredded paprika or dill weed METHOD: Arrange halibut