If you’re new to cooking fish or Seafood, you’re in the right place. The great thing about recipes like Salmon Special and ingredients like Low Calorie, is that they’re often prepared in the simplest of ways. Salmon Special is a great recipe and soon you’ll be eating it more often than you thought.
Sorry no pics for s Salmon Special – soon.
Salmon Special Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword low-calorie
- Seafood Sweet And Saucy Grilled Salmon RecipeIngredients: 1 12 oz can tomato sauce, 1/4 cup packed brown sugar, 1/4 cup molasses, 3 tablespoons ketchup, 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar, 2 tablespoons dried minced onion, 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce, 1 tablespoon mustard, 1 tablespoon dried bell pepper dices, 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg, 4 salmon fillets or steaks -- (4 to 6 oz. each) METHOD: Also great with halibut
- Seafood Sauteed Pollock RecipeIngredients: 1/2 cup flour, 1 teaspoon garlic salt, 1/4 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper, 1 egg, 2 tablespoons water, 1 pound pollock fillets -- thawed if necessary, 2 tablespoons oil, Lemon wedges METHOD: Combine flour, garlic salt and pepper. Beat together egg and water. Dip pollock in seasoned flour, then egg, then again in seasoned flour. , Sauté in oil over medium heat about 5 minute
- Seafood Zesty Surimi Salad RecipeIngredients: 2 tablespoons cocktail sauce (with horseradish), 1/4 cup light mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 1/4 teaspoon dill weed, 8 ounces surimi seafood -- chopped, 2/3 cups celery -- chopped fine METHOD: Mix cocktail sauce, mayonnaise, lemon juice and dill weed until blended. Add surimi and celery, mix well. Also great as a filling for stuffed tomato or avocado or in pit, on croissa
- Seafood Salmon Romanoff RecipeIngredients: 1 ounce dry pasta, 1/2 pint sour half-and-half, 1/2 3/4-ounce package dry ranch style dressing mix, 1 7 1/2-ounce can salmon -- drained and flaked, 1 4-ounce can sliced mushrooms -- drained, 3 tablespoons chopped green onions, 1/4 teaspoon dill weed METHOD: Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. , Combine all ingredients; mix well. Spoon into buttered 1-1/2 quart micr
- Seafood Shrimp And Snow Pea Stir-Fry RecipeIngredients: 1 clove garlic, 2 tablespoons oil, 1 1/2 cups diagonally sliced celery, 1 cup thinly sliced onion, 1/2 teaspoon fresh ginger root -- grated *, 2 cups snow peas or Chinese pea pods -- thawed **, 1 1/2 cups sliced mushrooms, 1/3 cup water, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 1 tablespoon dry sherry, 2 teaspoons lemon juice -- (up to 3), 2 teaspoons cornstarch, 12 ounces (about 2-1/2 cups) pink shr