If you’re new to cooking fish or Seafood, you’re in the right place. The great thing about recipes like Salmon & Tortellini Salad and ingredients like Seafood, is that they’re often prepared in the simplest of ways. Salmon & Tortellini Salad is a great recipe and soon you’ll be eating it more often than you thought.
Sorry no pics for s Salmon & Tortellini Salad – soon.
Salmon & Tortellini Salad Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword seafood
- Seafood Salmon Patties RecipeIngredients: 1 15 1/2-ounce can salmon, 3/4 cup dry bread crumbs, 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions, 1/4 cup chopped parsley, 1 teaspoon dill weed, 3 egg whites, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, Hamburger buns -- optional, Lettuce leaves -- optional, Tomato slices -- optional METHOD: Drain and flake salmon, reserving 1/3 cup liquid. Mix together flaked salmon, bread cru
- Seafood Pollock With Orange Sauce RecipeIngredients: 1/2 cup orange juice, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onion, 1 teaspoon fresh mint -- chopped, 1/4 teaspoon dried mint, 1 pound pollock fillet -- thawed if necessary, 1 tablespoon oil (up to 2 tablespoons), Orange slices -- (optional), Parsley sprigs, SEASONED FLOUR, 1/4 cup flour, 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper METHOD
- Seafood Louis RecipeIngredients: 1 1/2 pounds crab, dungeness, king or snow, 12 ounces pink shrimp -- thawed, 2 large tomatoes -- cut in wedges, 2 hard-cooked eggs -- cut in wedges, 1 cucumber -- sliced, 1/2 cup ripe olives, Lettuce, Lemon wedges, Louis dressing METHOD: Arrange seafood, tomatoes, eggs, cucumber and olives on lettuce-lined plates; garnish with lemon. Serve with Louis Dressing.
- Seafood Omelet RecipeIngredients: 1 cup poached salmon (about 5 ounces), 1 7 1/2 ounce can salmon -- drained*, 3 tablespoons butter or margarine -- divided, 6 eggs -- beaten, 1 tablespoon finely chopped green onion, 1/3 cup dairy sour cream, 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley, Dash salt, Dash pepper METHOD: Flake salmon. Heat 1 tablespoon butter in saucepan; add salmon and heat briefly. Combine eggs, green onio
- Seafood King Crab Stir-Fry RecipeIngredients: 12 ounces king crab split legs* -- thawed if necessary, 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms, 1 cup vertically sliced onion, 1 clove garlic -- minced, 2 tablespoons oil, 1 cup fresh Chinese pea pods, 6 ounces frozen Chinese pea pods -- thawed**, 3/4 cup diced tomato, 1 teaspoon cornstarch, 1 tablespoon cold water METHOD: Cut crab legs into 2-1/2 to 3-inch pieces. Sauté mushrooms, onion