If you’re new to cooking fish or Seafood, you’re in the right place. The great thing about recipes like Salmon Vegetable Dip and ingredients like Salmon, is that they’re often prepared in the simplest of ways. Salmon Vegetable Dip is a great recipe and soon you’ll be eating it more often than you thought.
Sorry no pics for s Salmon Vegetable Dip – soon.
Salmon Vegetable Dip Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword salmon
- Seafood Salmon Vegetable Dip RecipeIngredients: 2 c Salmon, canned, -OR- leftover cooked, 8 oz Cream cheese -- softened, 1 lb Sour cream*, 1 pk Knorr Vegetable Soup Mix, 3 Green onions -- chopped METHOD: * NOTE: a combination of sour cream and plain yogurt (to total 2, cups) may be substituted for plain sour cream., Flake salmon and combine with remaining ingredients. Refrigerate, several hours before serving. Serve with raw v
- Salmon and Cheese Casserole RecipeIngredients: 2 cups mashed potatoes, 1 cup hot medium white sauce, 1 1/2 cups american or cheddar cheese, grated, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon cayenne, dash of pepper, 2 cups canned salmon, flaked1 cup buttered bread crumbs METHOD: Place potatoes in buttered casserole. Combine white sauce, cheese and seasonings, stir until cheese is melted. Pour half of sauce over potatoes. Add salmon to r
- Seafood Sweet And Saucy Grilled Salmon RecipeIngredients: 1 12 oz can tomato sauce, 1/4 cup packed brown sugar, 1/4 cup molasses, 3 tablespoons ketchup, 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar, 2 tablespoons dried minced onion, 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce, 1 tablespoon mustard, 1 tablespoon dried bell pepper dices, 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg, 4 salmon fillets or steaks -- (4 to 6 oz. each) METHOD: Also great with halibut
- Easy Poached Salmon RecipeIngredients: makes 2 servings, 1 lemon, salt for the cooking water, a few thick slices of red or yellow onion, 8 whole black peppercorns, 1 bay leaf, two 8-ounce salmon fillets or steaks, ¾-to 1-inch thick METHOD: 1. Cut The Lemon In Half Lengthwise. Cut One Of The Halves Into 4 Thick Slices And The Other Half Into Wedges. Set The Wedges Aside For Serving., 2. Choose A Skillet Or Pot That Is
- Seafood Asian-style Salmon Noodle Soup RecipeIngredients: 1 can salmon -- (14-3/4 oz.), 1 cup thinly sliced carrots, 1 package ramen-style soup, 2 cups trimmed pea pods, 4 green onions -- cut in 1" pieces, 1 tablespoon fresh ginger root -- grated, -- or 1 tsp. ground ginger, 2 cloves garlic, 2 teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce, 2 teaspoons lemon juice, 1/4 teaspoon dark sesame oil -- * see note METHOD: Drain and flake salmon, set aside. Br