If you’re new to cooking fish or Seafood, you’re in the right place. The great thing about recipes like Shrimp Cocktail and ingredients like Low Calorie, is that they’re often prepared in the simplest of ways. Shrimp Cocktail is a great recipe and soon you’ll be eating it more often than you thought.
Sorry no pics for s Shrimp Cocktail – soon.
Shrimp Cocktail Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword low-calorie
- Seafood Salmon Special RecipeIngredients: 1/4 cup soy sauce, 1/4 cup sherry, 1 teaspoon minced garlic, 1 teaspoon fresh ginger root -- grated, 1/4 cup butter -- softened, 1 tablespoon minced shallot -- (about 1 medium), 1 teaspoon fresh chopped parsley, 4 salmon steaks or fillets -- (4 to 6 oz. each) METHOD: Combine soy sauce, sherry, garlic and ginger in flat dish or gallon size zip-lock plastic bag. Place salmon in mar
- Seafood Salmon Scramble RecipeIngredients: 213 g Canned salmon, -(pink or red), 6 Eggs, 6 tb Cream or fromage frais, Salt and white pepper, 1 tb Sunflour oil, 213 g Canned red pimento pepper, -- drained and chopped, 100 g Button mushrooms, -- trimmed and sliced, 4 sl Wholemeal toast -- OR..., 4 -Pitta breads, -(warmed and split) METHOD: Drain the can of salmon. Flake the fish. Set aside., Beat together the eggs, cream or
- Seafood Soufflé Casserole RecipeIngredients: 12 slices white bread, 2 cups cooked halibut -- flaked, 1 cup celery -- thinly sliced, 1 small onion -- finely chopped, 1 can sliced water chestnuts, 1 4-ounce can sliced mushrooms, 2 cups milk, 1 cup mayonnaise, 4 beaten eggs, 2 cans cream of chicken soup, 1/2 cup grated Cheddar cheese METHOD: Remove crusts from bread. Cube 6 slices and spread on bottom of 9" × 13" baking dish.
- Seafood Louis RecipeIngredients: 1 1/2 pounds crab, dungeness, king or snow, 12 ounces pink shrimp -- thawed, 2 large tomatoes -- cut in wedges, 2 hard-cooked eggs -- cut in wedges, 1 cucumber -- sliced, 1/2 cup ripe olives, Lettuce, Lemon wedges, Louis dressing METHOD: Arrange seafood, tomatoes, eggs, cucumber and olives on lettuce-lined plates; garnish with lemon. Serve with Louis Dressing.
- Seafood Sweet & Sour Grilled Salmon RecipeIngredients: 1 cup fresh mushrooms -- sliced, 1 cup onions -- sliced, 1 cup red or green bell peppers -- sliced, 2 cloves garlic -- minced, 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning, 1/4 cup water, 1 salmon or halibut fillet -- (1-1/2 to 2-1/2 lb.), 1 cup bottled sweet and sour sauce METHOD: Sauté vegetables, garlic and lemon pepper in 1/4 cup water in pan or wrap same in packet of double thickness