If you’re new to cooking fish or Seafood, you’re in the right place. The great thing about recipes like Smokey Salmon Burgers and ingredients like Low Calorie, is that they’re often prepared in the simplest of ways. Smokey Salmon Burgers is a great recipe and soon you’ll be eating it more often than you thought.
Sorry no pics for s Smokey Salmon Burgers – soon.
Smokey Salmon Burgers Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword low-calorie
- Seafood Tangy Salmon Mousse RecipeIngredients: 418 g Canned pink salmon, 15 g Gelatine, 50 g Smoked salmon, -- finely chopped, 1 1/2 ts Minced fresh root ginger, 150 ml Greek strained yogurt, 175 g Curd cheese or Quark, 2 Egg whites, 2 lg Grapefruits, 1 tb Walnut oil, 2 tb Grapefruit juice, Mixed colored salad leaves, Avocado for garnish METHOD: Drain the can of salmon. Heat the juice to almost boiling then, sprinkle over the
- Seafood Shrimp And Snow Pea Stir-Fry RecipeIngredients: 1 clove garlic, 2 tablespoons oil, 1 1/2 cups diagonally sliced celery, 1 cup thinly sliced onion, 1/2 teaspoon fresh ginger root -- grated *, 2 cups snow peas or Chinese pea pods -- thawed **, 1 1/2 cups sliced mushrooms, 1/3 cup water, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 1 tablespoon dry sherry, 2 teaspoons lemon juice -- (up to 3), 2 teaspoons cornstarch, 12 ounces (about 2-1/2 cups) pink shr
- Seafood Southwest Snow Crab Platter RecipeIngredients: 1 1/2 pounds snow crab claws -- (about 18), tortilla chips, raw vegetables, Salsa:, 2 tomatoes -- chopped, 2 tablespoons green onions -- thinly sliced, 1 tablespoon cilantro -- chopped, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco -- or to taste, Cilantro-Citrus Dipping Sauce:, 1/2 cup orange juice, 1/4 cup lime juice, 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar, 1 clove garlic -- pressed, 1 1/2 teas
- Seafood Surimi Spinach Salad RecipeIngredients: 1 pound surimi seafood -- cut or shredded, into bite-size pieces, 4 cups torn fresh spinach, 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms, 1/4 cup thinly-sliced green onions, 1 cup cherry tomatoes -- halved, 1/2 cup thinly-sliced cucumber, 2 tablespoons peanut oil, 4 tablespoons unseasoned rice vinegar, 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger, (or 1/2 tspn dried ginger), 1 teaspoon soy sauce, 1/4 teaspoon
- Low Fat Low-Calorie Tortoni RecipeIngredients: 3/4 cups amaretti cookie crumbs, 3/4 cups graham crocker crumbs, 1 tablespoon granulated sugar, 1/4 cup prune puree, 1 quart nonfat vanilla ice cream, slightly softened, -- or frozen yogurt, 1/2 cup drained maraschino cherries, halved, 1/4 cup grgted or coarsely chopped semisweet, -- chocolate METHOD: 1.Preheat oven to 350°F., In bowl, mix amaretti crumbs, graham cracker crumbs a