If you’re new to cooking fish or Seafood, you’re in the right place. The great thing about recipes like Spicy Pittas and ingredients like Spicy, is that they’re often prepared in the simplest of ways. Spicy Pittas is a great recipe and soon you’ll be eating it more often than you thought.
Sorry no pics for s Spicy Pittas – soon.
Spicy Pittas Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword spicy
- Low Fat Spicy Orange Lacquered Scallops With Jicama Slaw RecipeIngredients: 3/4 cups orange-juice concentrate, 4 tablespoons molasses, 2 tablespoons honey, 1 1/2 teaspoon red chili flakes, 1/4 cup chopped cilantro, 1 jalapeno, seeded, -- and finely diced, 1 lime, zest of, juice from 1/2 lime, 1 pound fresh scallops, --10 to 20 scallops per pound, salad oil, freshly ground black pepper, jicama slaw, -- see recipe METHOD: 1.In medium bowl, combine orange j
- Low Fat Spicy Black Bean And Pork Stew Part 1 RecipeIngredients: 4 Cups water, 1/2 Cup dried black beans, -- (about 4 ounces), 2 ancho chilies, 3/4 Pound lean pork boneless shoulder, 1 1/2 Cups chopped seeded peeled, tomatoes (about 2 large), 1/2 Cup chopped onion (about 1 medium), 1/2 Cup dry red wine, 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh or, 1 Teaspoon dried sage, 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh or, 1 Teaspoon dried marjoram, 1/2 Teaspoon salt, 1/2 Teaspoon gr
- Ribs Spicy Honey Mustard Ribs RecipeIngredients: 2 pounds country-style spareribs (with bone) or, your favorite ribs, SPICY HONEY MUSTARD RUB, 1 cup honey mustard, 1/4 cup thin soy sauce, 2 tablespoons honey, 1 tablespoon chile sauce -- extra spicy, 2 teaspoons ground cumin, 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon, 4 cloves garlic -- finely minced METHOD: Place the ribs, meaty side down, on a flat surface. Using your fingernail, loosen a l
- Seafood Spicy Pittas RecipeIngredients: 213 g Canned pink salmon, 2 tb Fromage frais, 2 tb Mayonnaise, 1/2 ts Finely chopped root ginger, -(fresh), 1/2 ts Ground cumin, 1/2 ts Grated lemon rind, 2 Garlic cloves -- crushed, Salt and white pepper, 213 g Canned kidney beans -- drained, -OR- haricot beans, drained, 100 g Cut French beans, -- cooked, drained & cooled, 100 g Iceberg lettuce, 3 Tomatoes, 6 Pitta breads METHOD:
- Low Fat Sweet And Spicy Grilled Pork Chops RecipeIngredients: 4 extra-lean boneless pork loin chops, --cut 1 1/2 inches thick, 1/4 cup dijon mustard, 1/4 cup brown sugar, 2 tablespoons apple juice, 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce, --grilled granny smith apples--, 4 granny smith apples METHOD: 1.In resealable plastic bag combine pork chops, mustard, brown sugar, apple juice and Worcestershire sauce; press to coat chops well., Refrigerate