If you’re new to cooking fish or Seafood, you’re in the right place. The great thing about recipes like Sweet And Saucy Grilled Salmon and ingredients like Grilled Salmon, is that they’re often prepared in the simplest of ways. Sweet And Saucy Grilled Salmon is a great recipe and soon you’ll be eating it more often than you thought.
Sorry no pics for s Sweet And Saucy Grilled Salmon – soon.
Sweet And Saucy Grilled Salmon Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword grilled-salmon
- Seafood Firecracker Grilled Salmon RecipeIngredients: 4 salmon steaks or fillets -- (4 to 6 oz. each), 1/4 cup peanut oil, 2 tablespoons soy sauce, 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar, 2 tablespoons chopped green onions, 1 1/2 teaspoons brown sugar, 1 clove garlic -- minced, 3/4 teaspoon grated ginger, 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes -- or to taste, 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil, 1/8 teaspoon salt METHOD: Place salmon steaks or fillets in a gla
- Seafood Teriyaki Grilled Salmon RecipeIngredients: 1/4 cup brown sugar -- not packed, 3 tablespoons oil, 3 tablespoons soy sauce, 1 1/2 tablespoons minced fresh garlic, 1 1/2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger, 4 salmon steaks or fillets -- (4 to 6 oz. each), 1 sheet (12 x 18 inch) Reynolds wrap heavy, -- duty aluminum foil METHOD: In a shallow baking dish, combine brown sugar, oil, soy sauce, garlic and ginger. Place salmon steaks/
- Seafood Curry Grilled Salmon RecipeIngredients: 4 sheets (12 x 18 inches each) Reynolds, -- wrap heavy duty aluminum foil, 1 teaspoon curry powder, 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, 1 small onion, 1/2 cup Roma tomato -- seeded and diced, 4 salmon steaks or fillets -- (4 to 6 oz. each) METHOD: Center an salmon steak/fillet on each of the foil sheets. In small bowl, combine curry powder, l
- Seafood Sweet And Saucy Grilled Salmon RecipeIngredients: 1 12 oz can tomato sauce, 1/4 cup packed brown sugar, 1/4 cup molasses, 3 tablespoons ketchup, 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar, 2 tablespoons dried minced onion, 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce, 1 tablespoon mustard, 1 tablespoon dried bell pepper dices, 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg, 4 salmon fillets or steaks -- (4 to 6 oz. each) METHOD: Also great with halibut
- Seafood Grilled Salmon Burgers RecipeIngredients: 1 can salmon - (14 3/4 oz), (or two 7 1/2-oz cans), 2 tablespoon lemon juice, 1 1/2 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard, 3/4 cup dry breadcrumbs, 1/2 cup sliced green onions, 3 egg whites, 4 hamburger buns, Lettuce leaves, Tomato slices METHOD: Drain and flake salmon. Combine lemon juice and mustard. Blend flaked salmon with breadcrumbs, green onions, and lemon juice-mustard mixture.