If you’re new to cooking fish or Seafood, you’re in the right place. The great thing about recipes like Sweet & Sour Halibut and ingredients like Low Calorie, is that they’re often prepared in the simplest of ways. Sweet & Sour Halibut is a great recipe and soon you’ll be eating it more often than you thought.
Sorry no pics for s Sweet & Sour Halibut – soon.
Sweet & Sour Halibut Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword low-calorie
- Seafood Sweet & Sour Grilled Salmon RecipeIngredients: 1 cup fresh mushrooms -- sliced, 1 cup onions -- sliced, 1 cup red or green bell peppers -- sliced, 2 cloves garlic -- minced, 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning, 1/4 cup water, 1 salmon or halibut fillet -- (1-1/2 to 2-1/2 lb.), 1 cup bottled sweet and sour sauce METHOD: Sauté vegetables, garlic and lemon pepper in 1/4 cup water in pan or wrap same in packet of double thickness
- Seafood Surimi Crab Cakes RecipeIngredients: 2 large eggs, 2 tablespoons mayonnaise, 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce, 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard, 1 tablespoon parsley -- finely chopped, 1 teaspoon seasoned salt, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, 16 ounces surimi seafood -- finely sliced, 3/4 cup bread crumbs, Butter and oil -- as needed METHOD: Mix eggs, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, parsley, salt and pepper thoroughly
- Seafood Southwest Snow Crab Platter RecipeIngredients: 1 1/2 pounds snow crab claws -- (about 18), tortilla chips, raw vegetables, Salsa:, 2 tomatoes -- chopped, 2 tablespoons green onions -- thinly sliced, 1 tablespoon cilantro -- chopped, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco -- or to taste, Cilantro-Citrus Dipping Sauce:, 1/2 cup orange juice, 1/4 cup lime juice, 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar, 1 clove garlic -- pressed, 1 1/2 teas
- Seafood Salmon Tacos RecipeIngredients: 418 g Canned salmon, -(pink or red), 8 tb Fromage frais, -OR- Greek yogurt, 50 g Cucumber -- sliced, 1/2 ts Mint, 8 Ready-made taco shells, 100 g Iceberg lettuce, shredded, 3 Tomatoes -- chopped, 50 g Cheddar cheese, grated, Olives -OR- anchovies, -OR- chopped peppers, -(to garnish) METHOD: Pre-heat the oven to 200 C, 400 F, Gas mark 6., Drain the can of salmon. Flake the fish an
- Seafood Salmon-stuffed Mushrooms RecipeIngredients: 1 pound mushrooms -- medium sized, 1/4 cup butter or margarine, 1/2 cup onion -- minced, 1 pound canned salmon (1 large can) -- well drained, 1/2 cup dry breadcrumbs, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, 1/4 teaspoon paprika METHOD: Wash mushrooms well, remove the stems and place the caps aside. Chop the stems and the onions. Melt cup of the butter in a frying pan over medium heat, add the chopp