If you’re new to cooking fish or Seafood, you’re in the right place. The great thing about recipes like Tangy Salmon Mousse and ingredients like Low Calorie, is that they’re often prepared in the simplest of ways. Tangy Salmon Mousse is a great recipe and soon you’ll be eating it more often than you thought.
Sorry no pics for s Tangy Salmon Mousse – soon.
Tangy Salmon Mousse Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword low-calorie
- Seafood Sitka Sound Bouillabaisse RecipeIngredients: 1/4 cup olive oil, 1 cup chopped onions, 1 cup chopped green peppers, 4 minced garlic cloves, 1/2 cup fresh parsley -- chopped, 2 tablespoons dried parsley, 2 8-ounce cans tomato sauce, 4 cloves garlic -- minced, 2 bay leaves, 1 tablespoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon thyme, 1/4 teaspoon marjoram, 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce, 1 quart water, 1 1/2 cups dry white wine, 1 pound halibut -- cut in 1
- Seafood Steamed Smoked Sablefish RecipeIngredients: 2 smoked sablefish fillets -- (3 to 4 oz. each), water, lemon wedges, cooked new potatoes (optional) METHOD: Place sablefish on steamer rack over 3/4 inch boiling water. Cover and steam 10 minutes per inch of thickness measured at its thickest part or until sablefish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Serve with lemon wedges and potatoes.
- Seafood Salmon-stuffed Mushrooms RecipeIngredients: 1 pound mushrooms -- medium sized, 1/4 cup butter or margarine, 1/2 cup onion -- minced, 1 pound canned salmon (1 large can) -- well drained, 1/2 cup dry breadcrumbs, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, 1/4 teaspoon paprika METHOD: Wash mushrooms well, remove the stems and place the caps aside. Chop the stems and the onions. Melt cup of the butter in a frying pan over medium heat, add the chopp
- Seafood Salmon Salad Platter RecipeIngredients: 1 can salmon -- (15 1/2 oz.), 1 pound fresh broccoli spears -- * see note, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 tablespoon lemon or lime juice, 1 dash pepper, 1 cup plain nonfat yogurt, 1/4 teaspoon tarragon, crisp greens, 2 tomatoes -- cut into wedges, 2 hard-cooked eggs -- quartered, 1 cucumber -- sliced METHOD: *One pkg. (10 oz.) frozen broccoli may be substituted., Drain and flake salm
- Seafood Steamed Pollock Gardiniere RecipeIngredients: 3 cups Swiss chard leaves -- sliced diagonally, 3 cups fresh spinach, Salt and pepper, 4 pollock fillets (3 to 5 ounce each), 2 teaspoons lemon or lime juice, 4 thin lemon slices, 4 thin tomato slices, 1/4 teaspoon basil -- crushed* METHOD: Place Swiss chard on a heat-proof dish or directly on steamer rack over boiling water; season chard with salt and pepper. , Arrange pollock o