If you’re new to cooking fish or Seafood, you’re in the right place. The great thing about recipes like Teriyaki Grilled Salmon and ingredients like Grilled Salmon, is that they’re often prepared in the simplest of ways. Teriyaki Grilled Salmon is a great recipe and soon you’ll be eating it more often than you thought.
Sorry no pics for s Teriyaki Grilled Salmon – soon.
Teriyaki Grilled Salmon Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword grilled-salmon
- Seafood Sweet And Saucy Grilled Salmon RecipeIngredients: 1 12 oz can tomato sauce, 1/4 cup packed brown sugar, 1/4 cup molasses, 3 tablespoons ketchup, 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar, 2 tablespoons dried minced onion, 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce, 1 tablespoon mustard, 1 tablespoon dried bell pepper dices, 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg, 4 salmon fillets or steaks -- (4 to 6 oz. each) METHOD: Also great with halibut
- Seafood Curry Grilled Salmon RecipeIngredients: 4 sheets (12 x 18 inches each) Reynolds, -- wrap heavy duty aluminum foil, 1 teaspoon curry powder, 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, 1 small onion, 1/2 cup Roma tomato -- seeded and diced, 4 salmon steaks or fillets -- (4 to 6 oz. each) METHOD: Center an salmon steak/fillet on each of the foil sheets. In small bowl, combine curry powder, l
- Seafood Spirited Grilled Salmon RecipeIngredients: 1/2 cup chopped cilantro, 1/2 cup tequila, 1/4 cup rose's lime juice -- or fresh lime juice, 1/4 cup triple sec -- or orange juice, 1/4 cup olive oil, 2 teaspoons minced garlic, 2 teaspoons pepper, 1 teaspoon salt, 4 salmon steaks or fillets -- (4 to 6 oz. each) METHOD: Blend together all ingredients, except salmon, in gallon size zip-lock plastic bag or flat dish. Add salmon to
- Seafood Teriyaki Grilled Salmon RecipeIngredients: 1/4 cup brown sugar -- not packed, 3 tablespoons oil, 3 tablespoons soy sauce, 1 1/2 tablespoons minced fresh garlic, 1 1/2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger, 4 salmon steaks or fillets -- (4 to 6 oz. each), 1 sheet (12 x 18 inch) Reynolds wrap heavy, -- duty aluminum foil METHOD: In a shallow baking dish, combine brown sugar, oil, soy sauce, garlic and ginger. Place salmon steaks/
- Seafood Sweet And Sour Grilled Salmon RecipeIngredients: 1 cup fresh mushrooms -- sliced, 1 cup onion -- sliced, 1 cup red or green bell peppers -- sliced, 2 cloves garlic -- minced, 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning, 1/4 cup water, 2 pounds salmon (1-1/2 to 2-1/2 pounds), 2 pounds halibut fillet, 1 cup bottled sweet and sour sauce METHOD: Sauté vegetables, garlic and lemon pepper in 1/4 cup water in pan or wrap same in packet of dou