If you’re new to cooking fish or Seafood, you’re in the right place. The great thing about recipes like Watercress & Salmon Roulade With Orange Salad and ingredients like Salad, is that they’re often prepared in the simplest of ways. Watercress & Salmon Roulade With Orange Salad is a great recipe and soon you’ll be eating it more often than you thought.
Sorry no pics for s Watercress & Salmon Roulade With Orange Salad – soon.
Watercress & Salmon Roulade With Orange Salad Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword salad
- Low Fat Shrimp And Feta Pasta Salad RecipeIngredients: 1 pound small paste shells, 2 tablespoons low-calorie margarine, 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, 2 cups low-fat milk, 2 medium tomatoes, chopped, 1 cup cubed feta cheese, 1 pound small shrimp, cooked, 1 green bell pepper, chopped, 1/2 cup drained black dives, pitted and sliced, 1 tablespoon chopped parsley, 2 cloves garlic, minced, 1 teaspoon oregano, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon b
- Low Fat Salad Nicoise RecipeIngredients: 3 ounces fresh or frozen salmon fillet, --cut 1/2 to 3/4 inch thick, 2 ounces fresh green beans, 2 whole tiny new potatoes, quartered, 2 teaspoons water, 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar, -- or cider vinegar, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, 1 teaspoon olive oil, -- or salad oil, 1/2 teaspoon snipped fresh thyme, -- or basil, --or 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme, -- or basil, crushed, 1/8 teaspoon suga
- Spanish Sweet-And-Sour Salad with Tomatoes and Afuegal Pitu Cheese RecipeIngredients: FOR THE DRESSING, 1 tablespoon spanish cider vinegar or a good-quality cider vinegar, 3 tablespoons spanish extra-virgin olive oil, leaves from 1 fresh thyme sprig, 1 tablespoon honey, salt to taste, FOR THE SALAD, 8 plum tomatoes, 2 heads of frisée lettuce, leaves separated, 12 cherry tomatoes, halved, 5 ounces afuegal pitu (spanish cows-milk cheese from asturias), fresh chervil s
- Low Fat Black-eyed Peas And Mushroom Salad RecipeIngredients: 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice, 1/3 cup reduced-sodium vegetable broth, 1/3 cup red wine vinegar, 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, 1 1/4 teaspoon salt, divided, 3/4 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper, 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce, 1/2 pound button mushrooms, thickly sliced, 1/4 pound shiitake mushrooms, trimmed, -- thinly sliced, 1 cup long-grain rice, 10 ounces frozen black-eyed
- Seafood Surimi Spinach Salad Alaska-style RecipeIngredients: 1 pound surimi seafood -- cut or shredded, -- into bite-size pieces, 4 cups fresh spinach -- torn, 1/2 cup fresh mushrooms -- sliced, 1/4 cup green onions -- thinly sliced, 1 cup cherry tomatoes -- halved, 1/2 cup cucumber -- thinly sliced, 2 tablespoons peanut oil, 4 tablespoons rice vinegar, 1 teaspoon fresh ginger root -- grated, -- or 1/2 tsp ground ginger, 1 teaspoon soy sauce,