From our popular recipe results for Simple Indian Vegetarian Recipes For Dinner with suggestions below for indian-vegetarian, indian, vegetarian.
Recipe Category: Indian
- 100g cabbage
- 100g carrots
- 50g beans
- 1/2 cauliflower, cut into flowerets
- 100g green peas
- salt to taste
- 25g Bengal gram
- 25g black gram
- green chilies
- 20g garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup grated coconut
- 20g cumin seeds
- 10g mustard seeds
- 3-4 sprigs curry leaves
- 50g oil
- Cut all the vegetables into small pieces and keep aside.
- Take 3-4 glasses of water in a pan and bring to a boil by adding salt to it.
- Add all the vegetables to this water and boil until vegetables are tender.
- Drain all the water and keep them aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry mustard seeds, cumin seeds, black gram, Bengal gram, curry leaves until they are brown.
- Mix sliced green chilies, chopped garlic, grated coconut, cumin seeds and blend them to a fine paste.
- Add the paste to the pan and fry for few minutes.
- Also add boiled vegetables, salt to this and cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Sprinkle grated coconut over top and serve.
More Recipes Similar to Simple Indian Vegetarian Recipes For Dinner
- Indian Vegetarian Snacks For Party
- Simple Indian Vegetarian Recipes For Dinner
- Easy Veg Recipes For Dinner Indian
Popular Indian Recipes