Always a favorite, Simply Divine Casserole is a fantastic recipe in the Casserole section. Difference between a stew and Casserole? With stuff like casserole / simply, not a lot!
Sorry Simply Divine Casserole has no pic.
Simply Divine Casserole Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword casserole
- Low Fat Turkey Potato And Corn Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1/2 cup green bell pepper, chopped, 1/2 cup green onions, sliced, -- plus, 2 tablespoons sliced green onion tops, divided, 3 tablespoons low-calorie margarine, 15 ounces cream-style corn, 2 cups skim milk, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, 2 cups cooked turkey, --cut into 1/2-inch cubes, 2 cups instant potato flakes, nonstick cooking spray, 1/4 cup grated fat-free parmesa
- Monterey Spaghetti Casserole RecipeIngredients: 4 ounces spaghetti, broken into 2-inch pieces, 1 egg, 1 cup sour cream, 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated, 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, 2 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded, 10 ounces chopped spinach, thawed and drained, 1 (2.8 ounce) can french-fried onions, divided METHOD: Cook spaghetti. Meanwhile, beat egg in medium bowl. Add sour cream, Parmesan cheese and garlic powder., Drai
- Nacho Chicken Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 can cream of mushroom soup, 1 can cream of chicken soup, 1 can ro-tel tomatoes, diced, 1 large can chunk chicken, 1 regular size bag tortilla chips, divided, 1 onion, diced, 1/2 pound processed cheese, cubed METHOD: Mix soups, ,tomatoes, chicken, 1/2 bag tortilla chips, onion and cheese in a casserole dish. Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes., After 35 minutes, crush remainin
- Squash Casserole 2 Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 mess squash, 1 large onion, 2 vegetable or chicken bouillon cubes, 3/4 stick butter, 1 can cream of mushroom soup, 1 1/2 cups finely shredded cheese, salt and pepper, to taste METHOD: Boil squash and onion with bouillon cubes in just enough water to float squash (too much water will make the squash watery and tasteless). Drain well. Add butter and stir well. Season with salt an
- Cordon Bleu Casserole RecipeIngredients: 6 slices white or whole-wheat bread, 6 chicken breast halves, cooked and sliced, 8 ounces cream cheese, thinly sliced, 1/2 pound sliced, fully cooked ham, 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded swiss cheese, 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen broccoli stems, 2 cans condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted, 1/4 teaspoon pepper METHOD: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F., Place bread slices in the bott