Recipe Category: Barbecue
- 2 lb. boneless country-style pork loin fibs
- 1 medium onion — sliced
- 1 garlic clove — minced
- 2/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/3 cup plum jam
- Spray 4 to 6-quart slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place ribs, onion and garlic in sprayed slow cooker.
- Cover; cook on low setting for S to 10 hours.
- Drain and discard juices from slow cooker; wipe edge of cooker clean.
- In measuring cup, combine barbecue sauce and jam; mix well.
- Pour or spoon mixture over ribs, coating evenly.
- Cover; cook on high setting for an additional 25 to 30 minutes or until ribs are glazed.
Popular Barbecue Recipes
Full List of Barbecue Recipes
Popular Slow-Cooker Recipes
Full List of Slow-Cooker Recipes