From our popular recipe results for Smothered Pork Chops With Cream Of Mushroom Soup with suggestions below for pork-chops, dinner, meat.
Recipe Category: Dinner
- 4 to 6 pork chops
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons drippings
- 1 onion, sliced (optional)
- 1 cup rice
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- Brown chops.
- Put chops into a baking dish.
- Cover with onion, if desired, then cover with raw rice.
- Combine soup and milk.
- Pour over.
- Cover tightly.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for at least 1 hour.
More Recipes Similar to Smothered Pork Chops With Cream Of Mushroom Soup
- Recipe For Fried Pork Chops
- Pork Chops with Apples Slow Cooker Recipe
- Air Fryer Shake and Bake Pork Chops Recipe
Popular Dinner Recipes