From our popular recipe results for Soda Bread With Yogurt with suggestions below for soda-bread, baking, bread.
Recipe Category: Baking
- Serving Size : 1
- 1 1/2 cups cornmeal – self rising
- 1 1/2 cups flour – self rising
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 2 3/4 cups buttermilk
- 1 onion – chopped
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- Mix cornmeal, flour, sugar, salt and baking powder, then add eggs and buttermilk and chopped onions.
- Pour into skillet and bake at 350 to 375 degrees oven about 1 hour or until done.
- Take out of the oven and pour melted butter on top of cornbread and let set 10 minutes before cutting.
More Recipes Similar to Soda Bread With Yogurt
- Smoked Salmon Clubhouse Sandwich Seafood Recipe
- Pizza Bread Dough Italian Recipe
- Low Fat Italian Seafood Soup Recipe
Popular Baking Recipes