From our popular recipe results for South Indian Vegetarian Curry Recipes For Lunch with suggestions below for vegetarian-curry, indian, vegetarian.
Recipe Category: Indian
- 1 kg sarson (mustard greens), chopped finely
- 1/4 kg spinach, chopped finely
- 2 cms piece ginger, minced
- cloves garlic, minced
- 2 green chilies, minced
- 2 red chilies
- 2 tbsp gram flour, sieved
- 1 tbsp butter
- tbsp ghee or butter
- salt to taste
- Boil both the mustard greens and spinach leaves till soft.
- Remove excess water and mash the leafy vegetables well and reserve.
- Heat 4 tbsp ghee and add ginger, garlic, green chilies and broken red chilies.
- When the masala has been browned, add the mashed leafs and salt.
- Mix the gram flour in a little water and add to the above mixture.
- Simmer for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve, topped with a spoon of butter, with makki (maize flour) ki roti.
- Serves: 6 Preparation time: 1 hour 30 minutes.
More Recipes Similar to South Indian Vegetarian Curry Recipes For Lunch
- Black Bean Corn Salad with Cilantro Dressing Recipe
- Nondairy Yogurt Indian Recipe
- Hot and Sour Tomato Pickle Indian Recipe
Popular Indian Recipes