From our popular recipe results for Spaghetti Sauce With Ground Beef with suggestions below for spaghetti-sauce, side-dish, vegetables.
Recipe Category: Side-Dish
- Serving Size : 4
- 4 tomatoes; large
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon mustard; dry
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 garlic; clove, large, minced
- 1 tablespoon basil; fresh, chopped
- 2 thyme; sprigs, fresh, chopped
- 1 marjoram; fresh, sprig, chop
- 1 tablespoon scallion; minced
- Place tomato slices in serving bowl.
- Toss lightly.
More Recipes Similar to Spaghetti Sauce With Ground Beef
- Spaghetti Sauce with Turkey Meatballs Recipe
- Spaghetti with Superb Meat Sauce Recipe
- Manicotti Italian Recipe
- Tomato Soup Slow Cooker Recipe
- Poblanos Corn in Cream Slow Cooker Recipe
- Garlicky White Beans with Sage Pressure Cooker Recipe
Popular Side-Dish Recipes