Recipe Category: Mocktail
- 2 cups cold water
- 2 cups watermelon (rind removed), seeded and chopped
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- .25 cup mint leaves
- .5 jalapeno, roughly chopped?
- ice cubes or crushed ice (optional).
- Combine all of the ingredients and puree until smooth
- Pour mixture through a strainer into a pitcher, forcing through most of the pulp
- Chill and serve
Popular Mocktail Recipes
Full List of Mocktail Recipes
Popular Jalapeno Recipes
Full List of Jalapeno Recipes