Always a favorite, Spinach Artichoke Casserole is a fantastic recipe in the Casserole section. Difference between a stew and Casserole? With stuff like casserole / spinach, not a lot!
Sorry Spinach Artichoke Casserole has no pic.
Spinach Artichoke Casserole Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword casserole
- Fresh Pineapple and Cheese Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 to 2 cups fresh chunk pineapple (or canned), 1 cup sharp shredded cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup granulated sugar, 3 tablespoons flour, 3/4 cup crushed ritz crackers, 1/2 cup butter or margarine METHOD: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and grease a 1 1/2-2 quart size baking pan or dish., In a mixing bowl, mix sugar and flour together. Stir pineapple chunks into flour and sugar mixture.
- Chicken Noodle Casserole 2 Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 cooked, de-boned chicken, 1 package egg noodles, cooked, 2 cups grated cheese, 1 can cream of mushroom soup METHOD: Mix noodles and mushroom soup together. Place half in greased baking dish. Lay chicken on top of noodles. Add 1 cup cheese over thicken. Place remaining noodles on top. Top with remaining cheese. Bake at 350 degrees F until cheese is melted.?
- Hearty Fiesta Cassoulet Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 pound angel hair pasta, uncooked, 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans tomatoes, diced, 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans black beans, 2/3 cup frozen corn, 9 ounces smoked sausage, thinly sliced, 2 1/4 teaspoons garlic salt, 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional), 2 tablespoons grated jack cheese (optional) METHOD: In a large saucepan, combine pasta with all of the ingredients. Add 4 1/2 cans of water,
- Chicken Supreme Casserole RecipeIngredients: yields 8 servings., 1/2 (7 ounce) package thin spaghetti, 1 (8 ounce) can mushroom stems/pieces (optional), 2 heaping cups diced, cooked chicken, 1 can cream of chicken soup, 1 can cream of mushroom soup, 1 cup sour cream, 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (save 1/2 cup for topping), 1 (4 ounce) can drained chopped mild green chiles break spaghetti in half.
- Chinese Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 pound ground beef, 1 medium onion chopped, 3 celery stalks chopped, 1 can chinese vegetables, undrained, 1 can cream of mushroom soup, 1 can cream of celery soup, 1/2 cup instant rice, 1 cup water METHOD: Soy sauce to taste, Preheat oven to 350 degrees F., Brown ground beef, onion and celery in a large skillet. Drain off any excess fat., In a bowl, combine Chinese vegetables, m