Always a favorite, Spinach Lasagna Casserole is a fantastic recipe in the Casserole section. Difference between a stew and Casserole? With stuff like casserole / spinach, not a lot!
Sorry Spinach Lasagna Casserole has no pic.
Spinach Lasagna Casserole Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword casserole
- Upside Down Pizza Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1/2 pound italian sausage links or about 4 bratwurst links, 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce, 1 to 2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, 1 cup milk, 1 cup flour, 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, 1 teaspoon salt, 2 eggs, sprinkle of parmesan cheese, dash of oregano METHOD: Remove skins from sausages and lightly brown the meat in a frying pan. Pour off any excess fat. Put into a 13 x 9 x 2-inc
- Chinese Cashew Chicken Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 to 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken, mix of white and dark meat, chunked, 1 cup celery, finely chopped, 1 cup grated carrots, 1/2 cup green bell pepper, finely chopped, 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon (1 1/2 teaspoons dried), salt and pepper to taste, 5 ounces chinese noodles, 1 can cream of mushroom soup, 1/2 cup chicken broth, 1 cup wh
- Blintz Casserole RecipeIngredients: serves 8, 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour, 1 teaspoon baking powder, 1/2 cup butter, softened, 3 tablespoons white sugar, 2 eggs, 3/4 cup milk, 1 (16 ounce) container cottage cheese, creamed, 2 tablespoons butter, softened, 1 egg, 1 tablespoon sour cream 1/2 teaspoon salt METHOD: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9-inch square baking dish., In a medium
- Shrimp Artichoke Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered, 1/2 cup (1 stick) margarine, divided, 1 pound headless shrimp, peeled, 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced, or, 1 (8 ounce) can mushroom pieces, 1/4 cup flour, 1 cup half-and-half, 1/2 cup milk, 3 ounces monterey jack cheese, cubed, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, 1/4 cup dry sherry, 1/2 teaspoon worcestershire sauce paprik
- Quick Mex Casserole RecipeIngredients: 3 cups fritos, 2 cans tamales, 1 large onion, chopped, 2 cans chili, 1 cup grated monterey jack or cheddar cheese METHOD: Put 2 cups corn chips, which are crushed a little, in the bottom of a 2 quart casserole. Arrange tamales over them. Cover tamales with chopped onions. Pour chili over this. Top with remaining chips and cheese. Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes., Serves 4 to