From our popular recipe results for Sponge Cake With Oil with suggestions below for sponge-cake, dessert, baking.
Recipe Category: Dessert
- Serving Size : 1
- 1 1/2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup chopped pared apple
- 1/3 cup toasted chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter – softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour 8″ square pan or 9″ round pan.
- Beat baking mix, sugar, egg, milk, shortening and 1 tsp vanilla in small bowl on low speed, scrapping bowl constantly, 30 seconds.
- Beat on medium speed, scrapping bowl occasionally, 4 minutes.
- Stir in apple.
- Spread in pan.
- Bake until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean, about 30 minutes.
- Mix remaining ingredients in small bowl.
- Prick deep holes in hot cake with fork; spread honey mixture over top.
- Serve warm with whipped cream is desired.
More Recipes Similar to Sponge Cake With Oil
Popular Dessert Recipes