Always a favorite, Squash Casserole 2 is a fantastic recipe in the Casserole section. Difference between a stew and Casserole? With stuff like casserole / squash, not a lot!
Sorry Squash Casserole 2 has no pic.
Squash Casserole 2 Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword casserole
- Spinach Artichoke Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 onion, chopped, 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced, 2 packages frozen spinach, 8 ounces sour cream, 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, quartered 1/2 cup parmesan METHOD: Sauté onion in butter. Add mushrooms and sauté until wilted. Squeeze the water out of thawed spinach., Mix spinach, onion and mushrooms, sour cream, and artichoke hearts in a casserole
- Turkey Rice Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1/2 cup (about 4 ounce) slivered almonds, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 cup long-grain white rice, 1/4 cup turkey fat, butter or margarine, 1 rib celery, 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced, 1/4 cup all-purpose flour, 1 cup turkey broth or chicken stock, 1 cup whole milk, 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon, 3 to 4 cups cubed cooked turkey or chicken, 4 ounces chopped pimento, 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground
- Chili Pasta Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 pound lean ground beef, 1 medium onion, chopped, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, 1 (15 ounce) can vegetarian chili with beans, 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can italian style stewed tomatoes, undrained, 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided, 1/2 cup reduced fat sour cream, 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder, 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, 8 ounces cooked pasta METHOD: Cook
- Classic Ham and Potato Casserole RecipeIngredients: 8 potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced, 2 onions, thinly sliced, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 pound country ham, thinly sliced, 2 cups ricotta cheese, 3 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary, 1 teaspoon black pepper, 3 cups milk, 1 cup grated swiss cheese METHOD: Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Toss together the potatoes and onions and set aside. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat
- Sausage Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 pound italian sausage, removed from casing and crumbled, 1 onion, 1 cup raw rice, 1 can mushrooms, drained, 1 can cream of chicken soup, 3 soup cans water METHOD: Brown sausage and onion and drain. Add other ingredients. Put into a greased casserole. Cover and bake at 325 degrees F for 1 hour.