Always a favorite, Squash Casserole 3 is a fantastic recipe in the Casserole section. Difference between a stew and Casserole? With stuff like casserole / squash, not a lot!
Sorry Squash Casserole 3 has no pic.
Squash Casserole 3 Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword casserole
- Vidalia Onion and Sausage Casserole RecipeIngredients: 5 large vidalia onions, sliced and lightly sautéed, 12 crushed buttery crackers, 1 pound sausage meat, browned and drained, 1/4 teaspoon seasoning salt, 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese, 1 small jar pimentos METHOD: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F., Combine all ingredients except the crackers and transfer to a large casserole dish. Top with
- Herbed Shrimp and Feta Casserole RecipeIngredients: yield: 12 servings, 2 large eggs, 1 cup evaporated milk, 1 cup plain yogurt, 3 ounces feta cheese, crumbled, 1/3 pound swiss cheese, shredded, 1/3 cup fresh parsley, chopped, 1 teaspoon dried basil, 1 teaspoon dried oregano, 4 garlic cloves, minced, 1/2 pound angel hair pasta, cooked, 1 (16 ounce) jar mild chunky salsa, 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled, uncooked, 1/2 pound mozzarella ch
- Corn and Bacon Casserole RecipeIngredients: 10 strips bacon, 1/2 cup onion, chopped, 2 tablespoons flour, 2 cloves garlic, minced, 1 1/2 cups sour cream, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, 2 cups fresh or frozen whole kernel corn, 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped, 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped METHOD: In a large skillet, cook bacon until crisp. Drain, reserving 2 tablespoons of drippings. Crumble bacon; set as
- Salmon Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 (6 ounce) can salmon, about 2 cups cooked elbow macaroni noodles, 1 can cream mushroom soup, about 3/4 cup low sodium chicken broth, 1 cup celery, diced, 1/2 medium bell pepper, diced, 1/2 large onion, minced, 5 good sized garlic cloves, minced (i used garlic press), 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (maybe a little less), 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, 1/4 teaspoon dry dill (maybe a b
- Reuben Casserole RecipeIngredients: 1 (32 ounce) bag sauerkraut, very well-drained, 1 pound deli-style corned beef, chipped, 1/2 (8 ounce) bottle thousand island dressing, 1 pound swiss cheese, sliced, 12 slices buttered rye bread, cut in 1-inch pieces preheat oven to 350 degrees f. METHOD: In the bottom of a 13 x 9 x 2-inch casserole, layer the sauerkraut (we squeezed it dry with our hands), corned beef, dressing