Looking for Lunch, Supper or Dinner ideas? Steak Rancheros is one of many Dinner recipes we have. If your searched for steak / dinner then see below.
Sorry we don’t have an image for this Steak Rancheros recipe.
Steak Rancheros Ingredients
More Seafood Recipes with keyword steak
- Steak Rancheros Dinner RecipeIngredients: makes 2 servings, 1 (10 ounce) boneless chuck steak, 1/2-inch thick, 2 teaspoons olive oil, 1/2 cup sliced onion, 2 garlic cloves, minced, 1 cup canned italian tomatoes, drained, seeded and chopped - reserve liquid, 2 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro, 6 ounces new potatoes, scrubbed, 1/4-inch thick slices, 1/4 cup seeded and sliced mild green peppers (1-inch strips) METHOD: On a r
- Low Fat Gingered Flank Steak RecipeIngredients: 1 1 1/2 pound lean beef flank steak, 1/3 cup lemon juice, 2 tablespoons honey, 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce, 2 teaspoons grated gingerroot or, 1 teaspoon ground ginger, 2 cloves garlic, crushed METHOD: Trim fat from beef steak., Cut both sides of beef into diamond pattern 1/8-inch deep., Place in shallow glass or plastic dish., Mix remaining ingredients; pour over beef., Cov
- Seafood Honey Mustard Glazed Salmon Steaks RecipeIngredients: 2 salmon steaks -- (6 to 8 ounces), 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard, 2 teaspoons honey, 1 pinch thyme METHOD: Place salmon steaks in microwave safe dish. In a separate bowl, mix together remaining ingredients. Drizzle mustard glaze evenly over salmon steaks. Microwave on high for 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to stand for 2 minutes before serving.
- Portuguese Style Steak RecipeIngredients: 4 pieces steak*, 1 lg. onion, sliced, 1 c. white wine, 1 tsp. crushed red pepper, 1 garlic clove, chopped, 1 tbsp. paprika, 1 tsp. salt, 4 eggs METHOD: *London Broil, Sirloin strip Marinate steak for 6 hours., In large skillet fry steak and onions together., After about 20 minutes, pour marinade in skillet; cook until absorbed., When done, drop raw egg over each steak and cover a
- Swiss Steak Sour Cream Casserole RecipeIngredients: 2 teaspoons olive or vegetable oil, 1 cup diced onions, 1 cup sliced mushroom caps, 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour, 1 1/2 cups water, 2 envelopes instant beef broth and seasoning mix, 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese, 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce, 1/4 teaspoon paprika, dash of pepper, 4 (5 ounce) beef top or bottom round steaks, broiled until rare, 1/2 cup sour cream, 1 tablespo