From around the world, your recipe results for Stew. Sorry for the lack of decent pictures – we’re working on it! Got a recipe for Stew you care to share?
- Easy Old-Fashioned Beef Stew RecipeIngredients: makes 6 to 8 servings, 3 pounds boneless beef chuck, ¾ teaspoon salt, freshly ground black pepper, 2 to 3 tablespoons olive oil (possibly a little more), 2 medium red or yellow onions, chopped, 3 tablespoons unbleached all-purpose flour, 3 to 4 cups beef broth (boxed, canned, or reconstituted from bouillon), 1 tablespoon tomato paste, 1 tablespoon minced ...
- Low Fat Beef Barley Stew RecipeIngredients: 1 pound extra-lean ground beef, 1/2 cup chopped onion (about 1, 1 medium ), 2 cups beef broth, 2/3 cup uncooked barley, 2 teaspoons chopped fresh or, 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, 1 can whole tomatoes (16 ounces), undrained, 1 can sliced water (8 ounces), chestnuts, undrained, 1 package frozen (10 ounces), mixed ...
- Low Fat Crock Pot Stew RecipeIngredients: 1 lg onion — chopped, 2 1/2 c water, 2 Tbsp soy sauce, 1 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp pepper, 6 oz. can tomato paste, 1/3 c red wine, 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar, 2 Tbsp brown sugar, 1/2 tsp garlic powder, 1 bay leaf, 1 cinnamon stick, 1/4 tsp ground cloves, 1/4 tsp ground cumin, 2 Tbsp raisins, ...
- Portuguese Beef Stew Portuguese Style RecipeIngredients: 1 lb. stew meat, Potatoes, 1 sm. onion, 3 sm. cloves garlic, 1/2 c. white wine, 2 tbsp. tomato paste, Pepper and salt to taste METHOD: In a pan add a little cooking oil, let it get hot., Then add the stew meat., The flame should be low., Let meat brown, then cut up ...
- Low Fat Mediterranean Fish Stew RecipeIngredients: 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, 1 medium onion, chopped, 1 garlic clove, minced, 12 ounces clam juice, 1 cup chicken broth, 1 cup dry white wine, 4 ripe plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped, — , (up to 5), 2 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon, divided, 1 pinch saffron, crushed, 1 1/2 pound firm white fish fillets, –cut into 4 pieces, ...
- Low Fat Seafood Stew With Rosemary Part 2 RecipeIngredients: 12 mussels, scrubbed and, debearded, 8 Medium raw shrimp, peeled and, deveined, 1/2 Cup sliced fresh mushrooms, — (about 1-1/2 ounces), Chopped fresh parsley, Lemon wedges, Calories:, Protein (grams):, Carbohydrate (grams):, Fat (grams):, Cholesterol (milligrams):, Sodium (milligrams):, Saturated Fat (grams):, Unsaturated Fat (grams):, Protein (%):, Vitamin A (%):, Vitamin C (%):, T
- Low Fat Spicy Black Bean And Pork Stew Part 2 RecipeIngredients: 1 Medium red bell pepper, cut, into 1-inch pieces, 2 Tablespoons chopped cilantro, Calories: 315, Protein (grams): 22, Carbohydrate (grams): 34, Fat (grams): 7, Cholesterol (milligrams): 50, Sodium (milligrams): 330, Saturated Fat (grams): 5, Unsaturated Fat (grams): 2, Protein (%):, Vitamin A (%):, Vitamin C (%):, Thiamine (%):, 1 Rib oflavin (%):, Niacin (%):, Calcium (%):, Iron (%
- Portuguese Stew 5 RecipeIngredients: 1 Portuguese sausage (about 7 oz.), 2 cans pinto beans with jalapeno, 1 can tomato sauce (Italian style), 1 can tomato sauce, 1 med. head cabbage, 1 can kidney beans, 1 can stewed tomatoes (Italian style), Some left over ham METHOD:
- Squash Casserole Recipe
- Summer Vegetable Casserole Recipe
- Chicken Enchilada Casserole 2 Casserole Recipe
- Pineapple Casserole Recipe
- Territorial Casserole Recipe
- Chiles Cheese Casserole Recipe
- Chicken and Dressing Casserole Recipe
- Pizza Casserole Recipe
- Squash Casserole 2 Casserole Recipe
- Quick Mex Casserole Recipe