From our popular recipe results for Sticky Toffee Pudding With Dates with suggestions below for pudding, dessert, baking.
Recipe Category: Dessert
- Serving Size : 1
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 3/4 cup cocoa
- 1 cup butter or shortening
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups flour
- 1 Pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine 1 cup sugar, 1 cup buttermilk and cocoa in pan over low heat until warm.
- Cream 1 cup sugar, butter and eggs.
- Mix together 1 cup buttermilk and soda, and add to creamed mixture alternating with a combination of flour, salt and vanilla.
- Mix this second mixture with first mixture of sugar, buttermilk and cocoa; beat with mixer until of cake batter consistency.
- Bake at 350 degrees, very slowly in greased 9x13x2 inch pan until done.
- Ice cake in pan.
- Yield: 16 servings.
More Recipes Similar to Sticky Toffee Pudding With Dates
- Low Fat Baked Rice Pudding Recipe
- Peanut Butter Banana Keto Mug Cake Recipe
- Coconut Butterscotch Mug Cake Recipe
Popular Dessert Recipes