From our popular recipe results for Stuffed Pork Chops With Gravy with suggestions below for pork-chops, dinner, meat.
Recipe Category: Dinner
- 4 to 6 pork chops
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons drippings
- 1 onion, sliced (optional)
- 1 cup rice
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- Brown chops.
- Put chops into a baking dish.
- Cover with onion, if desired, then cover with raw rice.
- Combine soup and milk.
- Pour over.
- Cover tightly.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for at least 1 hour.
More Recipes Similar to Stuffed Pork Chops With Gravy
- Bulgogi Sandwich Recipe
- Instant Pot Vegetable Bean Soup Pressure Cooker Recipe
- Pork Chops with Apples Thyme and Dijon Mustard Pressure Cooker Recipe
Popular Dinner Recipes