From our popular recipe results for Stuffed Zucchini With Rice with suggestions below for stuffed-zucchini, side-dish, bread.
Recipe Category: Side-Dish
- Serving Size : 4
- 2 tablespoons bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon peel, fresh – grated
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- pepper, black
- Slice the zucchini and blanch for 5 minutes in boiling water, drain.
- Mix bread crumbs, milk and lemon peel together, blend with zucchini.
- Whip eggs, add water and spices and whip again.
- Pour into hot omelet pan greased with butter/oil.
- When eggs begin to set, top with zucchini mixture.
- Sprinkle with cheese, place under a hot broiler until slightly browned.
More Recipes Similar to Stuffed Zucchini With Rice
- Crock Pot Stuffed Chicken Breast Slow Cooker Recipe
- Low Fat Vegetable-Stuffed Eggplant Recipe
- Easy Stuffed Zucchini Italian Recipe
- Salmon-Pesto Focaccia Sandwiches Seafood Recipe
- Real Portuguese Sweet-Bread Recipe
- Portuguese Easter Bread Recipe
Popular Side-Dish Recipes